Public holiday - State funeral

I will be on stand bye

Coast guard will be out rescuing them refugees being sent over by the French expect a large influx
Where will this stand be, that you intend to be on? Corner of Hyde Park, by any chance, shouting out your favourite anti-foreigner rhetoric?

Sponsored Links

Pot kettle

You don't walk up to any old kettle and call it Black.... or Pot for test matter....... its so yesteryear
And what ethnicity do these pots and kettles have? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I do like it when some people make such ludicrous comments. It illustrates their inability to even think rationally, never mind posit an intelligent argument.

Before you respond with another utterly stupid comment, ask yourself: "is what I'm about to say about pots and kettles a real ethnicity?" And: "can racism be about anything other than ethnicity?"
When you've asked yourself those questions, and found the answers, you might be in a position to respond with a sensible comment.

Sponsored Links
I’ve been out all day around the Lake District. You?
Your attention span deficit playing up again?

I have looked though many of the DIY posts, but there's nothing there that hasn't been answered already, or nothing I can help with.
You?

What’s the weather like in France today? Glorious over here. (y)

Where will this stand be, that you intend to be on? Corner of Hyde Park, by any chance, shouting out your favourite anti-foreigner rhetoric?
Oh dear it’s him again with the alteration of quotes again :ROFLMAO:

Well plenty will have to work

Trains
Emergency services
Taxis
Essential services
Cafes ect
Army

I will be on stand bye

Pick pockets and other such people will be out in force

Coast guard will be out rescuing them refugees being sent over by the French expect a large influx
1663143889097.png

Oh dear it’s him again with the alteration of quotes again :ROFLMAO:
I didn't alter any part of your quote, you again, other than to delete the irrelevant nonsense bits.

I have a grumpy other half and I am self employed. I will be working that day.

Deletion of parts of posts is alteration

In your case so as to fit yer narrative

Buy hey ho tis what you have always done :ROFLMAO:
I'm very much aware of your attention span deficiency, so I deleted the irrelevant nonsense part of your post so that you would be able to read right through to the end, and make my comment obviously relevant to your comment which was retained.

Would you like me to explain the difference between alteration and redaction? Or can you look it up for yourself?

Sponsored Links
Back