Public holiday - State funeral

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, will all the anti-monarchists on here be taking the day off for the funeral or will they be sticking to their principals and working through?

Sponsored Links
JD wants another vote to reverse the decision. :cautious:

Best of three and if that doesn’t go his way, then best of five and just keep going until he gets the result he wants - a bit like Sturgeon is trying to do….

So, will all the anti-monarchists on here be taking the day off for the funeral or will they be sticking to their principals and working through?
Already booked up to work so going to be difficult to take the day off.

I assume you dont take christmas off ?

Sponsored Links
the way it works is we all pull together and live together, we are entitled to grumble as long as its reasonable
now your grumbles don't preclude from the contributions to or enjoying any situation or event within life but it allows you to let off steam where need be as you are never extracting your self from payment towards reality as that's never a choice you have :oops:

I passed from the palace the other day and overheard a woman saying that she'd brought some expensive flowers for the queen.
Then she was saying how her mother would've liked to go, but she's in a retirement home.
She carried on saying that she had not seen her for over a year.
The hypocrisy!
She doesn't care about her own mother and then she brings flowers to someone she never met.
FFS!

I have no idea why you think how you do. I don’t know you. You don’t know me so why do you assume that I don’t take Christmas off? Stop answering a question with a question or swerving as it’s known on here.
Do you take christmas as a holiday ?

Total waste of money involved in all build up and funeral costs.

I am not a royalist, obviously.

Do businesses have to pay workers for the day, like they do other bank holidays?

If they do it could be hard for some employers.

Sponsored Links
Back