Public holiday - State funeral

What's racist about pointing out hypocrisy?

Oh that's right, you must be misinterpreting Don Quixote :rolleyes:

You don't walk up to any old kettle and call it Black.... or Pot for test matter....... its so yesteryear

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well plenty will have to work

Trains
Emergency services
Taxis
Essential services
Cafes ect
Army

I will be on stand bye

Pick pockets and other such people will be out in force

Coast guard will be out rescuing them refugees being sent over by the French expect a large influx

I make my own.

This week so far, I have made carrot and coriander and celery, apple and tomato.

So, will all the anti-monarchists on here be taking the day off for the funeral or will they be sticking to their principals and working through?
Emergency services and essential workers normally work bank holidays, don’t they?
Of course they do, along with loads of others who work voluntarily on bank holidays.
Your original comment that started this interchange conflated working on a bank holiday with being an anti-monarchist, which is evidently nonsense, and you have now swivelled to admit it.

Surely it’s written into their contract with time off in lieu.
It's irrelevant whether it 's written into their contract or not, they still work! It doesn't make them anti-monarchist!

What are public holidays to do with the monarchy in any case?
Another completely irrelevant comment. Other than you made the connection between a bank holiday for the Queen's funeral and people working.

A large section of the British population do not obey British laws, British rules or the British government. This applies to the population, en masse, of whole towns. The authorities are either absent or turn a blind eye in these towns.
Back to the barricades with you. Your friends are calling for you. Can you hear them?
"Hey, conspiracist, come here and lie in this barricade." they're shouting.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back