Pyronix Enforcer PIR - lost back plate for tamper alert

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I am currently getting some renovations done to my house so the builders took down the PIR sensors. Since then I get constant errors on tampers etc so I haven't been able to use it.

They are now ready to put it all back again but have managed to lose the back plate on one of the sensors that holds in the tamper button. Does anyone know if it is possible to get a replacement for just this plastic strip or buy old PIRs for spares? I don't want to have to buy a whole new sensor for just a missing plastic strip! Any other possible solutions?

Thank you!
R.

Sponsored Links
Tape and a bit of hard plastic from a bottle or tub out the recycle bin. Should be able to fabricate something to seal the back. I had to do that with the remote arming station. The spring was so strong it punched the back of the box out. My fix above cured it.

Sponsored Links
Thank you both! We managed to create a new plastic back plate as suggested, seemed to work a treat. :)
Any problems and I’ll buy a cheaper wired casing instead to replace it as suggested.
Thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back