Pyronix Enforcer V10 kit 5

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help...we are trying to install and set up the enforcer v10. We have a bungalow with one entrance/exit door which we are trying to add the sensor to. We also have the external bell which needs to be connected/learned. Then we have 4 vibration window sensors. We have only attached the door sensor and managed to successfully ‘learn’ the device. We put this in input 1. We do not need different zones (A, B etc) as day and night settings will be the same- all alarms set. I thought we had successfully learned the door sensor until we exited the engineer’s menu and there was the message ‘mismatch 07’ displayed. What are we doing wrong? What should the settings be for the main/only entrance exit. The control panel is at the front door and we only pass the sensor on the door to reach the control panel. There are no internal sensors going up; just the door, windows and bell box. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
You have probably programmed zone 7 input ...but not learnt a wireless device to this input ...

Thank you so much for trying to help. We have only learned for input 01 as we were testing it before learning any other devices. I’ve checked and input 07 is still available to use. Sorry if I’ve misunderstood. I was going to try to put the front door sensor as number 10 FX part ER and use a day and night setting (A and B) as we want the alarm to set on leaving the house during the day by opening the door but to just arm after a time at night as the front door won’t be opened. Thanks again!

Two parts ....learning wireless devices , then programming the device ( inputs ) so you have learn the door contact in wireless device 1 , ok now go to program inputs , what is in input 1 ? And what is in input 7 ( this should say not used )

Sponsored Links
I went to Change inputs...pressed yes...it says input 01 Front door. I then went to input 07 and it just says input 07 so it is available.
Should I have input 01 set to final exit instead? Just tried this and it still says wireless mismatch input 07. Thanks again

Ok that’s fine , now in input 1 what areas are set eg ABCD ? And have you altered any other settings on the panel ?

I performed a clean start and have it working now. Input 1 front door, 07 final exit, A B, any, one chime, not omittable. There is no error code now and the diagnostics say excellent signal strength and good battery. I set the alarm (still using default manager code), went out door and it set fine. Came in door but code would not stop the countdown. I had to wait until the alarm sounded the enter code and it stopped alarming. Tried the bedtime setting and it works fine. Code unset the alarm fine. However, again, when door opened before unsetting, code would not stop the alarm countdown. What am I doing wrong now? Sorry

A....what clean start did you do ....as a DIY system maybe 2000 would have been better for you ..
B.....see that sheet they put in the box , that nobody reads ...that’s why it won’t turn off ...lol
By the way clean start 2000 takes that off !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back