Quick question Transam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has knowsnowt actually posted anything funny recently ? Any wit ? Anything of note ?

He's not the worlds greatest exponent of repartee but he may have improved........

He used to be a master of posting 'boring' not realising that his own post was exactly that, .........

Does he still appear to be bitter ? I find it ironic that those with a leftist views take the moral high ground but in reality are the most nasty intolerant bunch of bigots one could hope to meet.

By the way transam I don't really want to know, I just want to irritate him.

To quote Rett Butler ' Knowsnowt Frankly My Dear I Dont Give A Damn' (He actually once went back over my posts years back to prove I'd once done something I said I didn't know how to do !!! He obviously holds me in such high regard he couldn't accept I'd forgotten how to do something ).

I didn't know wether to be flattered or concerned I was been stalked !

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes::)

no he is still a bitter remoaner. hoping that it all go's t*ts up so he can say "I told u so " :)

still comes out with occasional verbal abuse & name calling :) He is going to Austria for a holiday :eek: my mothers Austrian & lives there

he is hardly an ambassador for the UK abroad is he . Blimey the Austrians may conclude that we are a nation of Noseall's :eek:

Mind u that could work to the UK's advantage ? A boozed up Noseall could result in the Austrians supporting our exit from the UK :LOL:

Blimey if way har bee go's to Europe , the EU would unite and sling us out of the EU & pay us 70 billion :) jeez they may conclude that we are a nation
of ******* :eek::)

first post at 1.25am ...reply at 2.12 am....... why don't you two get a room

On night call out at a school :)

get a room with way har bee :eek: leave that to Noseall :);) way har bee's excuse for his post time is an overdose of laxatives :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You do know that it's the easiest thing in the world to work out exactly who is who & who owns which sock puppet don't you ?

You do know that it's the easiest thing in the world to work out exactly who is who & who owns which sock puppet don't you ?

Is that a question to me ?? If so

can u put that in English ( I am a bit retarded) :)

first post at 1.25am ...reply at 2.12 am....... why don't you two get a room

Thanks for this post it's given me a laugh.......you can post absolutely anything anything at all, where you mention Me or transam and knowsnowt can't wait to thank you !!!!!! He jumps right on it !!! You could say gasbanni lives on the moon and he'd thank you !!!! Poor poor sod he's fixated

By the way bodgeitandscarper .... I call him knowsnowt meaning he Knowsnothing ....which tells you what ?? That I'm a Yorkshire man too.

Where abouts are you ? A tyke myself, loiner specifically.

Thanks for this post it's given me a laugh.......you can post absolutely anything anything at all, where you mention Me or transam and knowsnowt can't wait to thank you !!!!!! He jumps right on it !!! You could say gasbanni lives on the moon and he'd thank you !!!! Poor poor sod he's fixated

By the way bodgeitandscarper .... I call him knowsnowt meaning he Knowsnothing ....which tells you what ?? That I'm a Yorkshire man too.

Where abouts are you ? A tyke myself, loiner specifically.

Yorkshire is a great county but like all places it has its slow coaches.. Leeds is a beautiful vibrant city with wonderful universities and culture. That voted remain.

Sponsored Links
Back