RAAC

Sponsored Links
I'll wager the number of Cabinet Ministers living in poorly maintained tower blocks is much the same as the number sending their children to poorly maintained state schools.

Far smaller than the number approaching a General Election who have just realised that a collapsing school, especially with child casualties, would damage their career prospects

Several of us are familiar with people in charge ignoring informed advice and putting off action until it is too late.

Did you think the problem is about the technical properties of concrete?
No, i think its about how much some people are worth.
Lots of people are not worth as much as small amounts of people who aren't as ignorant as lots of people are.
Had to edit my post, i am in Wetherspoons at the moment sorry.

You mean like popular anger at sewage being pumped into our seas and rivers?

Sponsored Links
I'll wager the number of Cabinet Ministers living in poorly maintained tower blocks is much the same as the number sending their children to poorly maintained state schools.

Far smaller than the number approaching a General Election who have just realised that a collapsing school, especially with child casualties, would damage their career prospects
What will Labour do about it?
Their priority will be, are these casualties all equality compliant, what race or gender, where they racist or white?.
Labour don't have an automatic entitlement to the votes of the working class.

Do you mean the alternative to shovelling money into the pockets of the owners?
Don't ask me, instead of complaining about the Tories, give your solution to their misrule.
How will eveyone in the UK be better off by electing a Labour government.

How will eveyone in the UK be better off by electing a Labour government

Far less likely to have public funds spaffed into mates' and cronies' pockets, for starters (y)

That is dependent, however, in the Tories leaving any public funds in the first place.

Don't ask me,

I asked you what you meant.

Nobody else knows.

Your argument seems to be "our present government is awful, but maybe the next one will be just as bad."

Not much of an election slogan for Rishi, is it?

I asked you what you meant.

Nobody else knows.

Your argument seems to be "our present government is awful, but maybe the next one will be just as bad."

Not much of an election slogan for Rishi, is it?
Just explain how life will be better for the average Brit under a Labour government and you will get their vote.
Most people vote for the party that will make their life better, its human nature.

Just explain how life will be better

This is not an electioneering thread.

You seem to be trying to divert attention from our government's latest self-inflicted crisis.

Most people vote for the party that will make their life better, its human nature.

Not the Tories, then.

Far less likely to have public funds spaffed into mates' and cronies' pockets, for starters (y)

That is dependent, however, in the Tories leaving any public funds in the first place.
Yes, i accept that, but what would Labour do differently.
Do they have the intellectual cadre to in charge of the party to articulate the needs of their majority working class supporters.

Sponsored Links
Back