Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
kendor said:
which bits you gonna hack off in order to be pure?

From a couple of studies I have read, nothing important. :LOL: Well, about 0.1" of something important but I'm sure that killemall is willing to lose 2mm in the name of racial unity :LOL:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
kendor said:
which bits you gonna hack off in order to be pure?

From a couple of studies I have read, nothing important. :LOL: Well, about 0.1" of something important but I'm sure that killemall is willing to lose 2mm in the name of racial unity :LOL:
now i'm not to know but 2mm may be a very high percentage of something important in his case? :LOL:

kendor said:
david and julie said:
I am not saying I disagree with you and I don't agree with racism either. I believe integration would be better achieved though by all parties participating in the process equally. The present method of using a one sided approach is more about being PC than anything else. You can't use a stick to force people to like someone who basically doesn't like them.
A very bold and radical idea! It would be great if all parties could do so and that this unity would spread to other causes as well instead of the one upmanship ego in fighting that goes on in the commons instead of productive work being carried out. I just wish that whatever government gets in that they are allowed to just get on with the job and judge the results after the term not during which merely holds up the process of government.
mind you i can't see the BNP going along with the unity plan somehow can you? ;)

Kendor, no I couldn't see the BNP going along with unity either but lets face it, none of us, on here, are naive or racist enough to support all of their idea's. I have deliberately highlighted all because some of their suggestions could be seen as common sense, rather than racist, this is all about interpretation and in some cases biased reporting. It is not by coincidence that the area's in which these extreme right wing parties thrive are also more often the area's of a higher ethnic mix. Much as we have crossed swords on this before, I am not a racist person. I genuinely believe non existent race problems are being prolonged by people with a vested interest in doing so, left to their own devices most people will usually resolve to live in peace together. I also believe it is the reverse racist and PC initiatives which are causing the rise in the more odious political parties. People are seeing the minorities getting preferential treatment and resent it, this is causing more problems than it solves.

I also do not believe racial problems are on the increase as suggested by the likes of CRE. I would rather see pro rata figures. It is deceitful to say racial complaints are increasing, they are bound to increase if you let more people in. This doesn't mean racism is on the increase though.

BTW, I have only drifted onto one aspect of your comment because I agree with most of what you said, however, by parties, I meant the people themselves rather than political parties. A fair enough misunderstanding given our sometimes difficult and often problem causing language. If we can keep the politicians and those making a living out of the issue then I reckon we will have more chance .

kendor said:
got a bit of a quandry then, so which bits you gonna hack off in order to be pure? and what creed or race
would that pure bit be?

Damn. Better use the tanometer then.

Sponsored Links
Killemall said:
kendor said:
got a bit of a quandry then, so which bits you gonna hack off in order to be pure? and what creed or race
would that pure bit be?

Damn. Better use the tanometer then.
Is it a colour issue then?
so are you saying a tan is a bad thing?

Killemall said:
kendor said:
so are you saying a tan is a bad thing?

Can be quite fatal in some cases.
most certainly if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. so skin pigment is the important thing with you?

There I was, staring at all these brown bodies the other day, thinking I was seriously outclassed.

kendor said:
most certainly if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. so skin pigment is the important thing with you?

It may be an issue, but not necessarily an important one.

Killemall said:
kendor said:

It may be an issue, but not necessarily an important one.
If not important to you then could you clarify and put into context what you were meaning by
Kill off all the other races

Keep chewing the bit Kendor.

It would be wonderful to see us all as humans, but we are far too shallow as a species, with aspirations to power, money, land and control put way ahead of any concept of 'the common good'.

My comment was merely a jest of your ideal world post. If you remove the concept of race, it would only be replaced with other forms of division.

But what you really want to know, is if I am a racist. I suppose that depends on your definition. If you mean, do I persecute people because they are a diffterent colour, then no. However, if you mean cos I might use words like 'I'm off to the Chinky for a curry' or 'Going down the **** shop for some fags' or because I laugh at Jim Davidson 'chalky' jokes, then yup, guilty as charged. I also use words like 'Stupid Brummy ****', 'Daft Scouse get' and 'Dumb Paddy'.

My old boss (An Iraqi with a broad Glaswegian accent), used to call me Chinky because I was born in Singapore. Should I be upset?

Killemall said:
It would be wonderful to see us all as humans, but we are far too shallow as a species, with aspirations to power, money, land and control put way ahead of any concept of 'the common good'.

Very well put.
From the stone-age, crusades, both WW and modern times.
We're nothing more than 'educated' animals (not even sophisticated animals, come to think of it). Common good only for our 'tribe', sounds familiar?

I guess Suanapore has it's share of immigrants .. Bet they are put first before the Singaporean ... Quite rightly not !!
Old Lee Kwan Yiu would be the boy to sort the terrorists out .. I think he surprised the West in the distant past.
Remember an American lad, I believe, caught vandalising cars and other misdemeanors in Suanapore ... Perhaps the state of his nether regions after vigourous treatment with the trusty four-foot long length of wet rattan will remind him not to spray paint on other people's property.
Here he is !! 1994 it was !!
fay01.jpg

SINGAPORE, May 4 -- Singapore today reduced the caning sentence of American teenager Michael Fay from six strokes to four in a "gesture" to President Clinton, but the compromise failed to appease Fay's still fuming parents.
Noting that Clinton appealed privately for clemency and commented on the case publicly three times, the government said in a statement, "To reject his appeal totally would show an unhelpful disregard for the president and the domestic pressures on him on this issue."
It added, however, that it "found no merit" in Fay's appeal to be spared the painful punishment for spray-painting cars, which was handed down March 31 along with a four-month jail term and a $2,230 fine.
"They are trying to do this for President Clinton, but it is a slap in the face for the president," Fay's mother, Randy Chan, told reporters here after the decision was announced. "I am grateful for the reduction, but it does not make it any different for him. If this is their idea of helping, it does not do that at all."
Don't even think of the treatment promised to drug dealers ... Get knotted would be near, clear, and not to be trifled with.
You want to curtail the crime ? You gotta be tough, tougher than the crims would have to be, if they actually thought about their actions before embarking upon them ... A rude awakening to seriousness and all it entails.
As a mandatory sentence
Caning is mandatory for over 40 different offences. These range from serious crime, such as rape, robbery, drug possession, to lesser offences -- possession of offensive weapons (such as a knife, dagger or sword), vandalism (including spray painting or a second offence of affixing a poster to a wall), or the sale, transport, delivery, or import of fireworks.
Men who enter Singapore illegally or who overstay their visas by more than 90 days automatically receive a minimum of 3 strokes of the cane. This provision is aimed essentially at controlling foreign workers. Most of these are from nearby Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, but in 1994 a 45-year-old Frenchman was ordered 5 strokes -- in addition to an 8-month prison term -- for overstaying his visa (Los Angeles Times, 27 October 1994). In some cases a mandatory minimum number of strokes is required -- up to 15 for certain offences.

Not many come back for more !! Or boast of recieving the treatment.. Unlike inhabitants of the crime universities UK... After all they exist to provide comfy livings for lawyers and their ilk.. Not protect us.

On the other hand there are implications - Police brutality etc .. How can you win ??

But the recipients of the brigand's treatment would like it administered on their behalf I am sure -
[quote="Bristol Evening Post" ]11:00 - 05 May 2005
So the police have brought in mobile TV cameras to try to check the number of burglaries in Cotham and Redland. On the face of it a small gesture.
[/quote]
Four foot of ratan, nicely wetted, in old Jasy's hand would sort that out I am sure !!
;) ;)

Malaysia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If I recall, Malaysian law prohibits non-Malays from doing certain jobs. So, if you are Chinese or Indian (two of the main ethnic groups in Malaysia) it is pretty much impossible to get rich or powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back