Radiator help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have just installed 2 new radiators, the boiler is now only coming on for a few seconds then turning off. We have a oil fired Worcester Danesmoor 15 - 19 system, and are definitely amateurs, Can anyone help please? Is this a fault we can fix ourselves or do we need professional help? :cry:

Sponsored Links
You've got air in the boiler probberly. Look for a bleeding point. Not the ones that come at the end of a bleeding sentence though.

MIght be one in the airing cupd by the HW cylinder, turnable by screwdriver/spanner/fingers/grips...

I hate bungalows too. Let's blow one up! Where in Kent do you live Bryony? :evil:

Sponsored Links
Dont live in a bungalow! Live in a very old 3 storey house. Wish I was in a bungalow would be warmer!!!! I live in a village called Aldington just outside of Ashford. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back