random outdoor urinals...?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after watching several "night cops" and similar problems where they catch people urinating in the street and alleyways etc, and another program today where one bloke said "well I know people urinate down here...", it got me thinking that if an area is known for people piddling up a wall etc then surely it would be a good idea to put a urinal on the wall rather than have to scrub the wall and paths down every weekend..

Sponsored Links
plumbing?

cleaning?

whose wall is it going on?

blokes with their todgers out in public using it?

or how about people having bl;adder control and going in the pubs or perhaps being a bit more respectful?

back to your boiled eggs col jack, silly idea! :LOL:

plumbing?
dig a drain run to the nearest sewer and use the rain water drain to flush it..

cleaning?
I dunno, who scrubs the walls down now to get rid of the smell of pee?

where are the worst offending spots??

as opposed to blokes with their todgers out in public ****ing up a wall or in a shop doorway?

or how about people having bladder control and going in the pubs or perhaps being a bit more respectful?
it's a problem already.. people get caught short on the way home from the pub or nightclub and once turfed out at closing time where are they to "go" then?

so you'd be happy to have someone piddle up your side door or back fence if you lived / worked on the highstreet?
It was just an idea for a solution to an existing problem..

if they hadn't shut most of the local public toilets then there'd be a place to go.. but the poofs and the junkies messed that up when they took refuge there..

Sponsored Links
plumbing?
dig a drain run to the nearest sewer and use the rain water drain to flush it..

cleaning?
I dunno, who scrubs the walls down now to get rid of the smell of pee?

where are the worst offending spots??

as opposed to blokes with their todgers out in public p******g up a wall or in a shop doorway?

or how about people having bladder control and going in the pubs or perhaps being a bit more respectful?
it's a problem already.. people get caught short on the way home from the pub or nightclub and once turfed out at closing time where are they to "go" then?

so you'd be happy to have someone piddle up your side door or back fence if you lived / worked on the highstreet?
It was just an idea for a solution to an existing problem..

if they hadn't shut most of the local public toilets then there'd be a place to go.. but the poofs and the junkies messed that up when they took refuge there..

no i wouldnt coljack. I tell you what experiment did work the best. A police force local to us had a cleaning bowser that was towed around by a special. If someone got caught they turned up and gave them the choice of cleaning it up there and then or getting fined. Funnily enough the occurances dropped dramatically.

****ed people will do it whatever you provide.

Do they not put temporary toilets up in the westend at weekends purely to stop this . Would not work in every town but would with those with a high concentration of pubs in the centre.
Mind what guy in his right mind would get his togger out in this weather , you woulld need to give yourself a semi first incase any women about ;)

after watching several "night cops" and similar problems where they catch people urinating in the street and alleyways etc, and another program today where one bloke said "well I know people urinate down here...", it got me thinking that if an area is known for people piddling up a wall etc then surely it would be a good idea to put a urinal on the wall rather than have to scrub the wall and paths down every weekend..

There have been random urinals on every main street since the 20s: they're called phone boxes! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back