Random question.... britains biggest band?

Sponsored Links
Bands of:
The Life Guards; Blues and Royals; 1st Queen's Dragoon Guards; Royal Scots Dragoon Guards; 4th/7th Royal Dragoon Guards; 5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards; Queen's Own Hussars; Queen's Royal Irish Hussars; 9th/12th Royal Lancers; The Royal Hussars; 13th/18th Royal Hussars; 14th/20th King's Hussars; 15th/19th King's Royal Hussars; 16th/5th Queen's Royal Lancers; 17th/21st Lancers; Reconnaissance Corps; Royal Tank Regiment; Royal Artillery; Royal Engineers; Royal Corps of Signals; Parachute Regiment; Brigade of Gurkhas; Royal Corps of Transport; Royal Army Medical Corps; Royal Army Ordnance Corps; Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers; Royal Army Pay Corps; Royal Military Academy Band Corps; Women's Royal Army Corps; Royal Garrison Regiment.

Get them together, should be pretty BIG

Sponsored Links
i was thinking joe 90 was right, then what about the beatles, the stones and black sabbath.

more than likely the stones to be honest

Define Biggest

most players

most people ( road crew supporting 4 performers )

most records sold

most fans

most ? ? ?

For me tradditional brass bands and military bands are "biggest" as in best sound. Orchestra's are not bands in my opinion

Britains 'biggest' band must be the Beatles, surely?

i would have preferred it to be a rock band though.

give me Led Zeppelin any day.

What about Jethro Tull?

Any band with a lead singer who can play a flute on one foot gets my vote.

Kajagoogoo were pretty hot!

Im basing my biased opinions on memeber of the above bands whose boilers I service.

In all seriousness has to be stones or beatles.

Dave

The Beatles disbanded 38 years ago - has no-one noticed?

What about Jethro Tull?

Any band with a lead singer who can play a flute on one foot gets my vote.

Kajagoogoo were pretty hot!

Im basing my biased opinions on memeber of the above bands whose boilers I service.

Dave

Does old codpiece still live on that farmhouse with the massive barn full of old stage sets? I went their once but never met the man himself.

the question originates from a comment made last night as Take That came on stage at the O2... the announcer called them Britains biggest band.... i think she is wrong as Led Zep are much bigger in ALL respects...

the question originates from a comment made last night as Take That came on stage at the O2... the announcer called them Britains biggest band.... i think she is wrong as Led Zep are much bigger in ALL respects...

which proves the point that it is entirely objective as to who is in fact the "biggest" band.

to teenage (or grown up ex-teenage morons) take that probably is/was the "biggest" band. to me they were nothing more than a minor crotch rot. the same could be said of led zep from the average take that fan's point of view.

biggest, according to the dictionary can mean largest or most important and as such will always be an entirely objective and personal subject, like all musical matters will be.

for the record i believe take that dont deserve to be in the same genus as the members of led zep, but that of course is entirely my own opinion.

totally agree led zep will be, just like the beatles remembered long after they finish, where as take that, the spice girls and all the others "bands" who dont have any actual talent in them wont be remembered at all.

Sponsored Links
Back