Random Tottenham riots!

M

Mickymoody

How more random can you get..where did this spark from?

*at the time of posting no further information is available via the news, just random Rioting.

Sponsored Links
police shot a guy ,, so not exactly random!

try watching the news

Just an excuse for the yob mentality to come out. :rolleyes:

People love A good riot in this country been going on for 100s of years any excuse will do

Sponsored Links
The police shot and killed the guy AFTER he shot at them, seriuosly wounding an officer.

Good on the police:cool: should have shot a few more last night. I know that part of Tottenham and trust me, it needs an enema.

The police shot and killed the guy AFTER he shot at them, seriuosly wounding an officer.

Good on the police:cool: should have shot a few more last night. I know that part of Tottenham and trust me, it needs an enema.

Just seen it on sky news....this place makes needs nuking with the scumbags in it, they are rioting because a guy was shot and killed by police after he shot at them first WTF...this was just a excuse to start something like this..
I worked there back in the 90,s and the best thing there was the road out

Where do you get that from?

It's merely been reported that 'a bullet was found lodged in a police radio'.

Wondered how long it would be before our bleeding heart lefty appeared?

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16044150

He was carrying a gun, An arrest was being attempted under Operation Trident, and a non police issue gun was found at the scene - HIS.

Sorry the facts don't fit with your twisted veiwpoint :evil:
Wondered how long before the well worn phrases would appear.... ;)

And if you look carefully, there is no mention of a seriously wounded officer...merely that "A CO19 officer was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure but has since been discharged"

That was what I was pointing out... :rolleyes:

What twisted viewpoint?

We dont know the full facts or circumstances of what happened until STFU

as its just moronic speculation ....................as usual

What twisted viewpoint?

We dont know the full facts or circumstances of what happened until STFU

as its just moronic speculation ....................as usual

A bullet in the chest is a pretty serious incident.
The police officer is lucky to be alive.
If you want to play it down by suggesting its hear say thats your choice but until such a time that you are satisfied with what you believe is true then I suggest you STFU.

Ah, so it's a 'serious incident' now is it...(and it wasn't a bullet in the chest either...;) )

Not 'seriously wounded' at all then.... :LOL: :LOL:

Ah, so it's a 'serious incident' now is it...(and it wasn't a bullet in the chest either...;) )

Not 'seriously wounded' at all then.... :LOL: :LOL:

OK so you know better. No surprise there.
I'm all ears. :rolleyes:

Are you suggesting the bullet richocched from the car radio and hit the officer?

Sponsored Links
Back