Random Tottenham riots!

Lets just make this simple; If you carry and point a gun at the Police, they should shoot to kill - with appropriate warnings.

If no gun is found, the Police will be prosecuted. With a suspect with a history of violence, the gloves should be taken off and shoot the fekker.

FACT dead people don't reoffend.

More relevent to the original post is the looting - shoot these on sight. A protest is one thing, but blatent robbery in the name of something else, is an insult to the agrieved and the victims.

BANG BANG BANG - no trial, no taxpayers expense & less scum in society.

I am actually begining to believe Pol Pott had it right about 'year zero'. He killed all intilectuals, politicians, & doctors ( daren't risk a phsychologist getting through). civilisation is too concerned about the cause of crime rather than the result.

Sponsored Links
(there's a small chance that the bullet may have been a richochet from the cop's gun, so let's wait and see if the bullet matches the 'non-issue' handgun shall we?)

Well what do you know...it's still too early for a definative statement, but...

Linky Linky

7.35pm: Initial ballistics tests on the bullet that lodged in a police officer's radio when Mark Duggan died on Thursday night show it was a police issue bullet, the Guardian understands.

The Guardian's crime correspondent, Sandra Laville, reports:

The revelation will fuel the fury in Tottenham about the killing of Mark Duggan by armed officers.

It also undermines suggestions that there was an exchange of fire between Duggan and the police before he died.

The bullet which was found lodged in the radio of one of the officers at the scene is still undergoing forensic tests. But reliable sources have said the first ballistics examinations suggested it was a police issue bullet.

These are very distinct as the Metropolitan Police uses dum dum type hollowed out bullets designed not to pass through an object.

The early suggestion from the IPCC was that the Met officers had returned fire after someone in the minicab opened fire. But the result of the ballistics early test suggests both shots fired came from the police.

Makes sense of why the Met has been quiet for a while though ;)

Surely the police aren't telling lies (yet) again? Will they ever learn? :rolleyes:

Surely the police aren't telling lies (yet) again? Will they ever learn? :rolleyes:
Note that it was the IPCC suggesting the initial reports of a 'exchange of gunfire' given by the police was true..

Will they ever learn when there is no real independant body investigating the police?....Nope!

Of course we will still have to wait for confirmation of the facts, but no doubt they've already 'arranged' for a 'suitable' pathologist for the deceased... ;)

Sponsored Links
It's very simple... you can't own a gun without a licence, and shooting it in public is very wrong... oh and if you aim at the police, they shoot back at you with the intention to kill, not to wound (because you might still be able to shoot your gun if wounded !!!)

And whilst the do-gooders on here are pontificating about waiting for the facts before we make a decision about what happen.... well dozens and dozens of complete tw@ts think it ok to set fire to buildings, steal anything in front of them and worst of all try to kill any policeman in front of them...

This society needs that debate about the death panalty, and quick!!!!!!

Does them being predominantly black affect your feelings?

It's very simple... you can't own a gun without a licence, and shooting it in public is very wrong... oh and if you aim at the police, they shoot back at you with the intention to kill, not to wound (because you might still be able to shoot your gun if wounded !!!)

And whilst the do-gooders on here are pontificating about waiting for the facts before we make a decision about what happen.... well dozens and dozens of complete ****ts think it ok to set fire to buildings, steal anything in front of them and worst of all try to kill any policeman in front of them...

So as usual you don't have any facts to hand and resort to a rant..

Too much Red Bull(sh*t) again tonight Ima?.... ;)

And whilst the do-gooders on here are pontificating about waiting for the facts before we make a decision about what happen.... well dozens and dozens of complete ****ts think it ok to set fire to buildings, steal anything in front of them and worst of all try to kill any policeman in front of them...

hi ellal... how are you? it's been a while since we spoke..

so where am i wrong in wanting a society i feel safe in?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There we go.......The usual anti-police do-gooders rise from their coffins.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There we go.......The usual anti-police do-gooders rise from their coffins.

i agree, the 'anti-police' sentiment on here is almost obscene...

can you imagine being a copper and having rocks and petrol bombs and whatever thrown at you..... and having to remain professional throughout...

hi ellal... how are you? it's been a while since we spoke..

so where am i wrong in wanting a society i feel safe in?
Nothing wrong with that at all...

But you just seem to want a society that doesn't give a f*ck about those who are disenfranchised from those of us who are more fortunate - whether that be socially or ethnically!

And what do you think about the origins of this situation?...What do you think about the revelation that the Met may have lied yet again as regards a 'gunfight'?

Its simple, a black/chinese/white/stalker/gippo pointed and fired a gun at police after a warning.

He/it/she died

Tough, no reason for a riot.

Did that cover everything for the bleeding heart liberals?

Funny how the police haters are the first to call them if they feel they are victimised.

Funniest thing I ever heard (true) was a drunken woman being arrested, shouting " you're only picking on me cause I've got a black daughter" No kid was present and all those witnessing this laughed.

Isn't it funny how the usual suspects/f*ckwits just can't come to terms with the fact that they have been shown up to be completely clueless yet again...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But you just seem to want a society that doesn't give a f*ck about those who are disenfranchised from those of us who are more fortunate - whether that be socially or ethnically!
what you mean those that carry a gun? ffs!!!!! i don't carry a gun. i pay tax and go to work and obey the speed limit... i don't carry a gun .... i've never even seen a f00kin gun ... what do these people think? they have a gun, so they have extra rights? nooo... they carry a gun, they deserve to die !!! simple really, isn't it?

And what do you think about the origins of this situation?...What do you think about the revelation that the Met may have lied yet again as regards a 'gunfight'?

you lot will pick holes in whatever story emerges.... right or wrong you are against the decent majority.... to what end? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back