EU immigration 'understated'.

Sponsored Links
Full quote: I can see there’s some on this forum that shouldn’t even be in this country. You are the problem.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/eu-immigration-understated.528137/page-2#ixzz5xG461udX

I was referring to the lot of you Lilly livered cuddle the immigrants give 'em a home and some money and tell them to bring their friends and family over brigade. You know who you are. You, ellal, Sir G, nosey and co.

Right, I’m off over my allotment to pick some home-grown fruit and veg. Don’t need anything from the EU.

Until he retired, a mate worked on the home office immigration system - his parent company wrote the code for the software. He was often on call if Heathrow packed up.
The system was perfectly capable of tracking all inward and outward journeys . But the UK Government turned off the function.

I am a remainer. There are no doubt some eu citizens who are here and are either up to no good or working maybe on the black economy but the actual numbers are dwarfed by uk nationals doing similar.

Those who moan about white European workers are going to go into overdrive when we have to replace the Europeans with more exotic looking foreign workers. Because "our" workers don't want to be bothered picking veg

Sponsored Links
Until he retired, a mate worked on the home office immigration system - his parent company wrote the code for the software. He was often on call if Heathrow packed up.
The system was perfectly capable of tracking all inward and outward journeys . But the UK Government turned off the function.

I am a remainer. There are no doubt some eu citizens who are here and are either up to no good or working maybe on the black economy but the actual numbers are dwarfed by uk nationals doing similar.

Those who moan about white European workers are going to go into overdrive when we have to replace the Europeans with more exotic looking foreign workers. Because "our" workers don't want to be bothered picking veg

There is only one flaw, these Brexiteers will want lazy indigenous populace to do those jobs and if they decline then be forced to do them. There is no end with their hatred.

Full quote: I can see there’s some on this forum that shouldn’t even be in this country. You are the problem.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/eu-immigration-understated.528137/page-2#ixzz5xG461udX

I was referring to the lot of you Lilly livered cuddle the immigrants give 'em a home and some money and tell them to bring their friends and family over brigade. You know who you are. You, ellal, Sir G, nosey and co.

Right, I’m off over my allotment to pick some home-grown fruit and veg. Don’t need anything from the EU.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Motty believes Ellal to be a muslim? as ellal hasn't responded to a direct question from Motty asking him what his religion is. From that he has inferred Ellal must be a foreigner.

Very interesting!

you said:
'But the UK Government turned off the function'

but surely you must realise every Brexiteer sees it written slightly differently:

'But the EU Government turned off the function'

If the system worked then I can say with confidence he didnt work for Capita. :ROFLMAO:

Motty believes Ellal to be a muslim? as ellal hasn't responded to a direct question from Motty asking him what his religion is. From that he has inferred Ellal must be a foreigner.
Cobblers! In fact I’d lay good money on ellal not being a Muslim. I know his partner is a 'foreigner' as you put it though because he said so.

Ellal is Sentinelese, never take up an offer of dinner at his house.

Don't forget this.

FB_IMG_1566421564834.jpg

I can see there’s some on this forum that shouldn’t even be in this country. You are the problem.

Brexiters want out the EU because they think it's undemocratic, but when somebody disagrees with them, they suggest they should be booted out and silenced, which is how dictatorships maintain their power Seems and control. A bit hypocritical really.

Sponsored Links
Back