Random Tottenham riots!

A few errors, but in the overall many lives saved.

Easy to say until its someone close to you who is the unfortunate person who gets blown away

As I have said before, I can hand on heart say I know no one who is close to me who would go rioting, carry a gun ( unless in service of course) or wave imitation firearms to antagonize the Police.

So yes, VERY EASY TO SAY.
You another liberal do gooder?
Of course he is. notice he won't comment on the gunman but is still happy to suggest the Police are still wrong.

Sponsored Links
i must say i love the way DO GOOD has become an insult maybe we should all DO BAD!

I think have commented on the people who illegally use guns a number of times thats pretty clear cut

Its the ones who dont and still get hurt/killed for no reason i care about

i must say i love the way DO GOOD has become an insult maybe we should all DO BAD!

I think have commented on the people who illegally use guns a number of times thats pretty clear cut

Yet earlier in this thread you were happy to defend the scroat who was found to have a loaded handgun.
Make your mind up!

Sponsored Links
There is a vast difference between someone who is alleged to have a gun and someone shooting one

Pull one out and expect to get shot

Alleged to have one come out with your hands up

Simples

I have no doubt the old bill will make the story suit themselves

I was just wondering if other police forces who routinely carry firearms have the same problems as ours. A cursory search of the net threw up an article from the Times dated 2005 which confirms some of my thoughts on the matter.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article567961.ece

Perhaps if ALL our police were trained and routinely carried firearms, we'd have less officers being jumpy/ nervous/ trigger happy.

If someone leaves their house tooled up with a knife or gun then they have the clear intention of using it should a situation arise. Even of the gun isn't loaded or is a replica, then the intention is to "convince" others that it is a dangerous weapon and that they should react accordingly.

Nobody has "forced " them to make this decision and as such they have made it abundantly clear that they have decided to act with knowledge of the consequences.

Ahh the ultimate defence then. This scroat had a loaded weapon, but obviously wasn't ever going to use it, honestly. No one has a loaded weapon on their person or in their car,(illegally) if they don't intend to use it , do they?
Or are you so naive, you believe he was a nice person who wouldn't hurt a fly, respected others rights and helped old ladies cross the road? ;) ;)

joinerjohn";p="2090026 said:

Ahh the ultimate defence then. This scroat had a loaded weapon, but obviously wasn't ever going to use it, honestly. No one has a loaded weapon on their person or in their car,(illegally) if they don't intend to use it , do they?
Or are you so naive, you believe he was a nice person who wouldn't hurt a fly, respected others rights and helped old ladies cross the road? ;) ;)[/quote
Actually lots of people carry weapons with no intention to use them epecially knives

Actually lots of people carry weapons with no intention to use them epecially knives
You just can't bring yourself to condemn people carrying guns - and loaded ones at that - can you?....unless of course it's the police!!

You just can't bring yourself to condemn people carrying guns - and loaded ones at that - can you?....unless of course it's the police!!

I can't bring myself to respond to your moronic demands.

I have made it quite clear what I think about guns and violence and the risks that those who carry them take with their own lives

Sponsored Links
Back