Random Tottenham riots!

Sponsored Links
I wonder what the resident dogooders on here have to say about this.

Several decades of the dogooders having their say has got us into this mess. Trouble is, they're not bright enough to realise this, and never heeded the warnings. :rolleyes:

Dogooders worrying about sorting out other countries, whilst ours goes down the pan. For all the talk, nothing will really improve.

Things are rarely black and white. The trouble seems to be that we spend so much time attacking and punishing the lighter shades of grey that we forget to deal effectively with the much darker hues.

That's the problem, too many over-educated idiot politicians around. No experience of anything else except theory. Useless career politicians.

Where did Churchill study politics? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The police will now consider it appropriate to have marksmen on the ground to cover any future riots.

I for one would endorse a policy of shoot to kill should they see anyone with a gun in hand. If that happens to be a toy gun, well what can I say.

I like to think that if I drank some prussic acid then I would die, or that if I flung myself into a vat of burning oil then I would more than likey suffer mortal injuries.

So if I shot a policeman and known the punishment was almost certain death if it could be shown on CCTV than my actions were factual and unprovoked nor in self defence, then I really shouldn't complain when I'm put out of my misery.

One of my children would not be out there for a start.
So that finishes that poor example of yours.

If yours were out there and playing with guns toy or not and shot, tough.

Your liberal face is on again!

One of my children would not be out there for a start.
So that finishes that poor example of yours.

If yours were out there and playing with guns toy or not and shot, tough.

Your liberal face is on again!

Actually I witnessed a young lad getting shot down in NIreland by a soldier, he was waving a paint brush in the air on his way home from school and a scared soldier shot him dead.
My liberal face? You have no idea have you?
And right on cue, he comes along with an 'answer'.
How do you know the soldier was scared?

Sponsored Links
Back