Random Tottenham riots!

The old racism soon pops up

There are plenty of white chavs getting involved in. this
and
No doubt in liverscum they will be the majority

The only problems I've heard about have been in toxteth. That's the only black ghetto in Liverpool, there's plenty of white ones, but no one seems to be starting anything in any of them. It's a good job there ain't no shops worth looting in toccy cos you'd see the flames from where you are if there were. So, all in all, I'd say you're spouting your usual sheite.

I forget that white kid never shot that white kid did he. Don't worry the white scum will be at out soon enough

Maybe they will, there's certainly enough of them about. But so far these are black led riots, all about thieving. If white or any other scum are taking advantage to have a go themselves, it doesn't alter that fact.
You can talk as much crap as you like but that won't alter the facts either, they're there for everyone to see.

I was pleased to see two or three white faces amongst the looters. Living
proof integration is working in society :D

Sponsored Links
I am trying to understand their mind set

Not much point.
A guy was culled and a part of hell breaks loose. A similar event happened on 28 June 1914 who many believe was the catalyst for all hell breaking loose.

On this mornings news " Met bringing in reinforcements from Cleveland" Middlesbrough has to be the next place for it to kick off then.

On this mornings news " Met bringing in reinforcements from Cleveland" Middlesbrough has to be the next place for it to kick off then.
Nah, it'll be safe there.
Putting the women out to patrol the streets.

Sponsored Links
Being a copper at the minute must be a bit like being in that film the omega man.
Waiting till it goes dark when all the feral kids will come out to get ya.

Being a copper at the minute must be a bit like being in that film the omega man.
Waiting till it goes dark when all the feral kids will come out to get ya.
A bit of a change from when they were beating the sh*t out of the miners then...!

True, no one said the coppers are perfect. But one thing the last few nights should make absolutely crystal clear to even the worst cop haters.....we'd all need our own machine guns without them.

, seeing as the police officer shot..... was shot by a police officer?

Will the police start rioting now, claiming to be victimised and discriminated against......................by themselves. :rolleyes:

How incompetent do you have to be to shoot a fellow officer? I'll choose to ignore your silly comment. :rolleyes:

Can you not accept the facts that.....

The scum that was shot and killed did not shoot at the police?
You have been blinded by tabeloid bollocks?
You may have made an assumption?

Hazel Blears MP for Salford is on BBC live telling us what awful yobbos these rioters are....Isn't that the same Hazel Blears that claimed expenses for three different properties...and made us the taxpayer pay £850 for a TV and £651 for a mattress before she got found out....

Our Hazel doesn't need to loot does she?....And we wonder why these yobs are helping themselves when MPs are this crooked...

And she's kept her job...good innit?

The scum that was shot and killed did not shoot at the police?
You have been blinded by tabeloid bollocks?
You may have made an assumption?

As has been stated before, the scum that was shot , did have a loaded weapon on him.
Do you believe he was just carrying it for show? If so, it shows how absolutely stupid and brainless this person was.
If however, he was carrying it, intending to use it, it just goes to show, how stupid and brainless this person was.

I can't believe you posted that nonsense.

Why not?

Your advocating killing a man, as he held a lethal weapon aren't you?
Knives are lethal weapons too, carried by many young people, aren't they?

Lets cut out the rubbish and just admit your happy that a mans died as he was a low life, drug dealing piece of trash. I can't say I disagree with you.

He carried a gun - loaded. He was a threat apparently.

Some kids carry knives - sharp ones. They are a threat too.

So, is there a difference?

Sponsored Links
Back