Random Tottenham riots!

But he had a loaded firearm.

That not enough for you?

No, not really.

Why don't the police just stab every chav with a knife that they set their eyes upon? Knives are just as dangerous.
I can't believe you posted that nonsense.

it takes all sorts don't it?

well, one good thing, the drive home tonight through lewisham was brilliant - just like when england play :)

still, we should try and understand the protesters - there is obviously something troubling them, we should listen to them - that was a paraphrased comment from one of our beloved politicos........ i think she was from hackney?

i don't happen to agree with her

Sponsored Links

Why not?

Your advocating killing a man, as he held a lethal weapon aren't you?
Knives are lethal weapons too, carried by many young people, aren't they?

Lets cut out the rubbish and just admit your happy that a mans died as he was a low life, drug dealing piece of trash. I can't say I disagree with you.

He carried a gun - loaded. He was a threat apparently.

Some kids carry knives - sharp ones. They are a threat too.

So, is there a difference?

A sharp knife will not travel at several mtrs per second where aimed at for 30ft and be lethal.

Thats a short distance BTW, just so you can get the few brain cells around the difference between a bullet and a knife.

Why not?

Your advocating killing a man, as he held a lethal weapon aren't you?
Knives are lethal weapons too, carried by many young people, aren't they?

Lets cut out the rubbish and just admit your happy that a mans died as he was a low life, drug dealing piece of trash. I can't say I disagree with you.

He carried a gun - loaded. He was a threat apparently.

Some kids carry knives - sharp ones. They are a threat too.

So, is there a difference?

A sharp knife will not travel at several mtrs per second where aimed at for 30ft and be lethal.

Thats a short distance BTW, just so you can get the few brain cells around the difference between a bullet and a knife.

Nope , but a sharp knife will kill a young child in a school , usually by another young child.

Want to keep on subject? Or you had a strong cup of tea?
We were on about a man with a gun, not a school playground.

Sponsored Links
Want to keep on subject? Or you had a strong cup of tea?
We were on about a man with a gun, not a school playground.

I was just making the point that yes a knife , sharp or blunt , can indeed be just as lethal as a gun.
But possibly more dangerous as anybody can easily get their hands on one should they feel the need.

Also , I was reacting to the point that if we are going to shoot dead everyone who has a gun should we also knife everyone holding a knife?

I dunno , perhaps we should.

No excuse for shooting M Duggan he had a replica gun allegedly tucked in his sock!

He didnt open fire as was reported initially by the press.

Absolutely NO justification to shoot a man who posed no actual threat and then to add insult REFUSE to inform his family or talk to them.

They heard about his death on the NEWS!

There is NO PROOF that he was a gangster or a dealer he had been held on remand ONCE like about a million others

A HUGE police c**K up has triggered this and their lily livered approach to it on saturday night has allowed it to continue or 4 nights now

The press, news etc

One eye witness said he was pinned down on the ground and then shot!

may be true or not but who will believe anything the police say now?

The press, news etc

One eye witness said he was pinned down on the ground and then shot!

may be true or not but who will believe anything the police say now?

If this is true it makes you wonder why they keep pushing the boundaries every time, police state where the police can kill anyone they choose?

Watch the video again. If you still think the first one to go through the kid’s bag was the black guy then you must be colour blind.

Me thinks you need glasses, I said the first one to help him. Did not mention who dipped into the bag first. :rolleyes:

Helping someone is a bad thing in your book? If you be fair, it didn't look like the black guy intended on going through the kid's bag. But being scum deep down, be couldn't resist it as the white guy started it.

But you are free to see what you want to see.

To be fair it seems the black was going to let the kid go, it was the white guy who started to go through the kid’s bag.
That must be a charitable view. The 1st guy wasn't looking after the young lads welfare.
And besides. colour wasn't the issue to me.

I agree colour shouldn't come into it. The first guy does seem to be helping the kid; he seems to be leading the kid away from the scene.

The race card is being shown in this thread, and it is completely wrong. There are a variety of races involved it seems.

The class card may be an issue, but the reported occupations of people going to court, seem to be semi-professional. Most people are pleading guilty, and the usual sentance is upto 6 months, with conditional discharge, ie nothing, and bailed. Slap on the hand, don't get caught again, but strangely, the people that are charged as guilty, are being referred to Crown court, where the sentance is upto 10 years...so some scapegoats will be locked up for a while, if they are famous people/in the limelight..but they will use clever lawyers to get them off..

Latest news is that Greater Manchester, is being raided, mainly town centre and Salford City, but news spreads, and my local town, 25 miles from Manchester, is being raided. From FB messages that have been received, apparently, PriMark has been torched, and McD's has been smashed up so far..

I saw this over 12 months ago, as a cold hard winter, always results in a really hot summer, with the election unwinable for labour, even with the biggest swing in history, we were always going to get tories in. Then the cuts announced, and the way the Government acts...

But beware, and read my posts carefully; all this back biting, and slagging off, and race abuse that happens in this thread, the police have remote thread bots, that are trawling media sites like this, and if you say something out of place, or something that might be seen to incite violence/looting, then you might expect an early morning knock on the door, with a big red key....

To be fair it seems the black was going to let the kid go, it was the white guy who started to go through the kid’s bag.
That must be a charitable view. The 1st guy wasn't looking after the young lads welfare.
And besides. colour wasn't the issue to me.

I agree colour shouldn't come into it. The first guy does seem to be helping the kid; he seems to be leading the kid away from the scene.
You think too kindly of people.
He'd no intention of helping the lad. None of them had.

Misterdubya I have read what you have to say and you really are not of normal thinking!! Are you fifteen and carry a gun to show you are hard!! Or is what your saying just to wind people up!!!!

At a slight tangent but you may want to have a read of this.

Sponsored Links
Back