Random Tottenham riots!

A bullet in the chest is a pretty serious incident.
The police officer is lucky to be alive.
Ah, so it's a 'serious incident' now is it...(and it wasn't a bullet in the chest either...;) )

Not 'seriously wounded' at all then.... :LOL: :LOL:

"Mark Duggan, shot the arresting officer, who was from the elite CO19 firearms squad, in the side of his chest with a handgun".

"It is thought the officer may have escaped serious injury because his radio got in the way of a bullet"....."Both the radio and the handgun are being sent for expedited forensic tests,"

Now if people want to conclude anything until the facts are known that's fine - the same people tended to do the same thing when that brazilian 'terrorist' was shot, or the guy with the table leg was gunned down... ;)

Sponsored Links
The guy was a known gangster. Armed with an illegal gun.
No big loss.

Foresnics will probably conclude that an array of radio's sewed into an officers clothing would make an effective bullet proof vest.
Maybe its the silicone in the micro chips. :mrgreen:

The guy was a known gangster. Armed with an illegal gun.
No big loss.

Foresnics will probably conclude that an array of radio's sewed into an officers clothing would make an effective bullet proof vest.
Maybe its the silicone in the micro chips. :mrgreen:
Ah, yet another one relying on heresay... :rolleyes:

The phrase you are looking for is "police referred to him as a gangster"...

He may well have been, but until any facts regarding this are released then he could well have been guilty of nothing.

And the Met aren't exactly averse to being 'economical with the truth' at times are they... ;)

(there's a small chance that the bullet may have been a richochet from the cop's gun, so let's wait and see if the bullet matches the 'non-issue' handgun shall we?)

there's a small chance that the bullet may have been a richochet from the cop's gun

So what? :rolleyes:
Does that make the scum bag mark duggan innocent and deserving of some sympathy?

Sponsored Links
No one yet knows who or what he is until then its all b####x but that doesnt stop the idiot brigade

You mean those that were looting the shops? What did that have to do with protest?

Were they predominantly black or white thugs?

was born and raised on Tottenham (just off of the seven sisters road, very close to Seven Sisters tube)

so i know the manor well,

still lived there in `85 look up Broadwater Farm and then look at what happened Saturday night, and make your own judgements.

its not a bad area, just some bad people, with nothing left to do but take up some cause to riot.

i still have family there, and am on my way `home` later today to see for myself what is left of the area i lived in.

but the shooting of that bloke, well what do you expect?
you shoot at an armed CO19 officer after he has told you to put down your gun, then you shoot at him, what do you expect other than to shoot yourself.

live by the gun, die by the gun, either by others the same as you or CO19!

Oasis

Surely you don't expect to get a reasoned intelligent response on this website do you?

A) Yes, now that you're involved, I have to agree with you.

B) Who's forcing you to use a website where you can't get 'reasoned intelligent responses'?

Get ready spacey, your chance to scream 'racist' may be coming very soon. :rolleyes:

If in a time of utter despair you find yourself in that same situation, would you want that fatal bullet, I know of a situation near me were a mentally ill man had a samarai sword and yes uve guessed he too was shot dead

I know every situation will differ but imo if a shot can go to the arm then why not, going for the chest is MURDER, going for the weapon could trully disarm with one bullet

These ill trained officers have a lot to answer for look at Jean Charles de Menezes case that guy never even had a gun!!

With Demenezes, it was the intelligence that was flawed. The officers on the train were following orders, and believed it was life or death.

Re. shooting to wound. Nice idea from the comfort of your keyboard, but in practice in the heat of the moment, very difficult. If the guy had a gun, and he was using it, he got what you would expect to get.

If in a time of utter despair you find yourself in that same situation, would you want that fatal bullet, I know of a situation near me were a mentally ill man had a samarai sword and yes uve guessed he too was shot dead

I know every situation will differ but imo if a shot can go to the arm then why not, going for the chest is MURDER, going for the weapon could trully disarm with one bullet

These ill trained officers have a lot to answer for look at Jean Charles de Menezes case that guy never even had a gun!!
So an injured person with a gun is not going to use it? act reasonably?
I take it you've never used a firearm?

When you have been warned by the bizzies that they will shoot, take it as read it will be a shot to the chest. Biggest target and the safest. It is not an action they carry out lightly.

When I was chased down by police in my tranny van the officer was aiming at my head and he looked really on edge. In fact I'll never forget that look on his face.
I was armed all right and the information he received was that I was a terrorist and had just attempted to kill someone.
I wouldn't have expected him to aim at my arm ffs.

Because if the perp was merely disarmed and sent to court, the 'Do good brigade' would get him off, so better to shoot him dead and be sure that he won't be doing it again - and, before anyone says anything, this should apply to black AND white scumbags.

On the the other hand the Police and notably the MET have fitted up more people than Burtons

how many unsafe convictions do we see coming out over the years including the original broadwater farm riots!

taking bung from newspapers and all the top ones suddenly resigning

im not saying that Mr duggan was good or bad and i dont know the full facts but i trust the old bill to make it suit themselves if possible

Sponsored Links
Back