rapist should they pay£

remind me, how many firearms-related death per year in the land of the well-ordered militia?

Sponsored Links
Rape is not the only crime that shatters peoples lives. What about dangerous driving, muggings, serious assault, murder, etc.

Since many of these victims/relatives/friends have to carry the scars for the remainder of their lives surely all these barst***s should have to pay up for the rest of their existance on this earth too !

Rape is not the only crime that shatters peoples lives. What about dangerous driving, muggings, serious assault, murder, etc.

Since many of these victims/relatives/friends have to carry the scars for the remainder of their lives surely all these barst***s should have to pay up for the rest of their existance on this earth too !

what makes you think that the victim's family don't sue the perpetrators of these crimes?

Sponsored Links
Sylvan Tieger said:
more fascist craziness
I can't abide the thought that your gun collection might one day make you infamous, like so many of your countrymen before you, and that somehow I would be involved in your lunacy, so I'm now going to press the following button:

Goodbye Tieger.

the yorkshire ripper came in to £250.000 last year should we give that to his :cool: victims

Back