Ratchet Crimping Pliers

Pensdown said:
You can add your e-mail to your profile ;)

Thanks Pensdown. I'll do that but, if I start getting loads of emails for nob extensions, which I can't afford...er...I mean...don't need, I'll remove it.

Sponsored Links
If you remove it, you will definitely need an extension :LOL:

Pensdown said:
Symo, If I can help you in any way please let me know.

Now for my order

5000 Red 4mm forks
5000 Blue 4mm forks
5000 Red butts
5000 Blue butts
5000 Yellow rings with 6mm hole

:LOL:

Articulated lorry arrives at Pensdowns house with 25000 packets of 100 crimps.......
(made a similar mistake once oops lol)

Sponsored Links
the mods here get really upset when people put thier e-mail addresses in posts. they claim the reason is because of spam (though why they would care if users get spam is unclear).

they say you can put it in your profile however

1: the only way i know of getting to someones profile here is if they are the initial author or the most recent poster of a thread, this can sometimes result in a lot of back searching through topics.
2: some people wan't to use thier main e-mail address for getting reply notifications but another address for giving out to people. A potential workaround some have suggested is to use the msn messenger field in your profile.

plugwash said:
1: the only way i know of getting to someones profile here is if they are the initial author or the most recent poster of a thread, this can sometimes result in a lot of back searching through topics.

You can also type the authors name in the search function.

This is a popular forum, spam "people" love to look at it and "harvest" email addresses.

One forum I know of even removed email addresses from the profile because of too much spam being received by the members

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back