RE- BAXI COMBO 105E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Phoned up Baxi , they quoted me £175.00 parts & labour for an engineer to call & repair the problem, but it would be an additional £275.OO if the problem was with the heat exchanger. Decided to take the second option, which was to take out their 12 month cover scheme for £209.00. This would cover the repair of the boiler, whatever the problem is up to a max of £1500.00.

Felt like that I didn`t have too much of a choice, as I had previously used a local company to service the boiler ( logo stated that they dealt with Baxi & others etc..) & when informing the engineer of the problems before the service, ( I only expected him to service the boiler, & hoped he could of put me in the right direction as to what the problem was, also, being nieve, I was hoping the service would rectify the problem) he informed me that if the problem persists then the first thing that he was going to change was the diverter valve, as he was sure that this was causing the problem ( at a cost of £60.00). Since speaking to you guys, it kinda put me in doubt about what he had told me. At least the problem is going to be rectified, & I know that it will not cost me no more than £209.00. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Gav

Sponsored Links
sounds very good deal to me as you get a years warranty as well if you purchase that on its own its about £120-00 :D

i am biased though :LOL:

box.gif

Sponsored Links
that includes parts as well :idea:
and a years warranty :idea: :idea: :p
i dont think BG does and all they would say would be see you in a weeks time when ive got the parts :?:
and who do you think BG call when they cant fix them as well :idea:

gazthepottertonengineer said:
that includes parts as well :idea:
and a years warranty :idea: :idea: :p
i dont think BG does and all they would say would be see you in a weeks time when ive got the parts :?:
and who do you think BG call when they cant fix them as well :idea:

yep they be doing a deal where you get the first repair for £130 including parts.

BG always fix them, or at least thats what they tell us Cowboy's

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jason, which boiler maker do you represent?

Tony

Agile said:

Tony

Can't you tell a Potty man yet Tony, If not let me assure you No other Manufacturer has identified themselve with any Forum, and for that they have to admired, even if nthey do produce bakebean cans en-block

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Steady on T, he's here out of the goodness of his ticker, not as a representative! He's even quite helpful if you're not too nasty about the boilers...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back