real I.R.A.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
SHOULD THE OLD I.R.A. shoot these guys they must know who the are ,
do you think Martin and Gerry know who they are. and will the put the killers name's into the public arena. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Now that the IRA are "back", I wonder if we will compare them with their middle eastern brothers .....

Will we now look at every Irish person as if they are a terrorist?

Should we worry when we see an Irish person on a bus, train or plane with a backpack?

Will MI5 have surveillance on on whole communities of Irish people?

Will the government provide £millions to Irish communities to deter the 'radicalisation' of young men?

Will we all be encouraged to visit Catholic churches to better understand the issues?

and finally

Will the provo cowards have the bottle to carry out any suicide attacks, or just look for an easy target and then scurry off back to Falls Road feeling proud and tough?

They wont we have just knighted Kennedy .I wonder if that was for services rendered to raising money to allow the IRA to buy guns/bombs to kill our soldiers and citizens

original suggestion, totally naive.

they sort it out thenselves

i never understood why people call terrorist cowards. you would have to have some balls to shoot a soldier in my opinion.

its the nature of gurrilla warfare. sneak attacks, pick em off one by one. if they went guns drawn and challenged the british army to a fight, that wouldnt be brave, it would be stupid.

the british troops in afghanistan use long-range shelling and jet fighters. surely in the same logic that is cowardly because the targets dont have a chance to defend themselves.

because they attacked unarmed soldiers collecting their ****ing dinner???? Also are you honestly stupid enough to believe that artillery strikes and bombing runs are all they use? most of these are called in by troops engaging these targets on the ground, targets who are dug in and unwilling to surrender.
What the two "Real"(dont seem so real more like a bunch of fake gangsta wannabes) IRA criminals did was not warfare it was plain cowardly murder.

your talking out of your arce john. if soldiers were to spot taliban militants the first course of action would be to bomb and shell them then engage them. to engage them first then shell them would put soldiers lives at risk unnessarily.

what is the brave way to take on an army when your vastly out gunned?

The only one talking **** here mate is you the one giving credibility to murdering scum.

In a offensive assault of course targets would be suppressed with bombing runs and artillery strikes, but in defensive battles troops dont have such a luxury as preparatory strikes and would be calling in support on the fly. Its not cowardly its common sense.

If you think attacking soldiers who are getting their pizza is some how brave please enlighten us with your great wisdom.

i dont support these people nor do i think what they did was brave. i just dont think its accurate to call every terrorist action cowardly.

shooting soldiers when they are getting pizzas is like you said 'common sense' because if you shoot them when they have their guns there is a good chance they might shoot you back.

terrorists by their very nature are cowards

blowing up children out shopping with their dads for mothers day in my home town is hardly the work of brave people

Total and complete utter ****houses who deserve to suffer long painful deaths

To murder innocent children who had probably never even heard of northern ireland and its conflicts is beyond comprehension

its not cowardly to murder children. monstrous, inhumane, evil are all applicable adjectives. cowardly means timid and faint-hearted i dont think these are words you could use to describe terrorists.

Sponsored Links
Back