Rear extension and permitted development

I'm looking for some rough guidance as to what I'm restricted to before I buy the house. I'm not looking to plan or build it myself. I know I will need a professional. Pointless comment
What our soon to be incarcerated most honorable resident is saying is that your posts describing what you are proposing make little sense so if you really want some useful advice you will need to clarify what you want. I would have preferred to be sarcastic but I have a hangover from hell.

Sponsored Links
No you need professional help.
What our soon to be incarcerated most honorable resident is saying is that your posts describing what you are proposing make little sense so if you really want some useful advice you will need to clarify what you want. I would have preferred to be sarcastic but I have a hangover from hell.
I know the feeling. I've been on a stag weekend to Newcastle....

All I really wanted to know is if I could do an extension of some kind before I pay a lot of money for the house.
If I wanted sarcastic pettyness, I'd have rang a friend
Thanks anyway

We like sarcastic pettiness (you spelt it wrong BTW) on this forum, you get used to it after a decade or two. You can always ask for a refund though.

I'm sure that the new RICS Homebuyer survey from April 18 includes two new sections - one on "can I build an extension" and one on "sarcastic pettiness". It should be well worth paying for - if only for the level of sarcasm. I can't wait to get out there.

Sponsored Links
Did anyone mention that estates of this nature sometimes have their permitted rights removed or curtailed.

It is best if possible to look at the planning conditions for the development in addition to the deeds. Or check with conveyencer.

Did anyone mention that estates of this nature sometimes have their permitted rights removed or curtailed.

It is best if possible to look at the planning conditions for the development in addition to the deeds. Or check with conveyencer.
Why don't you read the other posts and find out?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back