Religious slaughter.

http://www.halalhmc.org/IndustryProblems.htm

Read this and you will realise that . . .

1. Halal meat is a con even to the Muslims and the animals are having their throats slit without pre-stunning and if the meat isn't slaughtered by a MUSLIM it is not Halal.
2.It is not Halal if the Muslim does not recite an incantation.

So basically these animals are suffereing for nothing and . . .

the supermarkets introducing halal into their supply chain are taking work away from non muslim abbatoirs.

what is more Halal meat is not labelled as halal on the shelves so the whole exercise is pointless as Muslims cannot even identify what they should be buying.

So basically the majority of british meat consumers are eating meat that has been slaughtered making animals suffer and it has been pointless as it is not even accepted as halal and consumers both muslim and non muslim are being unfairly treated.

What else do you expect from Tesco etc introducing halal they could not even tell beef from horse.

what a f*ck up for eveybody especially the animals.

Surely Halal should be out in the open and labelled so that Muslims can identify it. Its correct operation can be monitored and people not wanting halal on religious or cruelty grounds can avoid it.

If halal takes longer to process properly and therefore increases costs then surely Muslim consumers should have to pay more if the operating costs are higher.

Introducing a blanlet offering of unlabelled Halal in supermarkets is a cheap ploy by the supermarkets to appease muslims without losing sales but it is dishonestly implemented to both Muslims and non Muslims.

But hey thats supermarkets for you . . . . . dont seem to recollect any compensation being given to horse lovers who had been eating horsemeat lately either.
The commercial steamroller just keeps treating us all like muppets.

Vast majority of slaughtered meat is not halal.

Sponsored Links
Get real you lot, we cause more suffering in factory farming, hypocrites!

Well as I sort of guessed, factory farming is referring to battery hens and the like, I just thought I would have that in black and white before I proceed.

Now perhaps you can tell me why I'm a "hypocrite" because I'm a vegetarian, that is someone who doesn't eat meat you thick moron.

Get your facts right before you throw allegations in future.

I do have my facts right and dairy cows are one of the most abused animals in factory farming. You are a hypocrite for hiding behind vegetarianism.

You started this topic to attack Muslims, that much is very clear to me.

Well as I sort of guessed, factory farming is referring to battery hens and the like, I just thought I would have that in black and white before I proceed.

Now perhaps you can tell me why I'm a "hypocrite" because I'm a vegetarian, that is someone who doesn't eat meat you thick moron.

I do have my facts right and dairy cows are one of the most abused animals in factory farming. You are a hypocrite for hiding behind vegetarianism.

You really are a prize plonker aren't you!

If you could review my old post you would see that I have posted many articles about animal cruelty.

Sponsored Links
I really don't give a toss about being call a racist if the hat fits.

Yes the hat fits very well.

However my concerns, being an animal lover, is for the animals!

Is that so? I suggest you learn what impact your vegetarian diet has on the animals you profess to love.

And I reiterate for Mr Thicko.

I DO NOT EAT OR DRINK DAIRY PRODUCTS!

If you could review my old post you would see that I have posted many articles about animal cruelty.

Posting articles about animal cruelty doesn't negate the fact dairy cows suffer for your diet choice. Maybe you should go vegan.

And I reiterate for Mr Thicko.

I DO NOT EAT OR DRINK DAIRY PRODUCTS!

"I'm a vegetarian"

Lacto-ovo-vegetarian. Eats both dairy products and eggs. This is the most common type of vegetarian diet.

Lacto-vegetarian. Eats dairy products but not eggs.

Ovo-vegetarian. Eats eggs but not dairy products.

Vegan. Does not eat dairy products, eggs, or any other animal product.

https://www.vegsoc.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=508

Do you want to clarify your position?

I really don't give a toss about being call a racist if the hat fits.

Yes the hat fits very well.

However my concerns, being an animal lover, is for the animals!

Is that so? I suggest you learn what impact your vegetarian diet has on the animals you profess to love.

When I read your replies I can understand why the Irish are the butt of many a joke, if I were Irish I would have you shot at dawn.

Instead of throwing remarks about that we're all racist, do you think you are capable of starting your own thread about the impact of a vegetarian diet on the welfare of animals?

Or is that asking to much from you?

NB. Free range eggs!

Posting articles about animal cruelty doesn't negate the fact dairy cows suffer for your diet choice. Maybe you should go vegan.

I DO NOT DRINK COWS JUICE OR EAT DAIRY PRODUCTS DERIVED FROM MILK!!

NB. Free range eggs!

I suppose free range makes it ok then? :rolleyes:

I suppose you make your own bread, cakes etc etc?

I'm a vegan of 26 years, very hard considering I'm in the forces.

Sponsored Links
Back