Remain tactical voting in EU elections

Sponsored Links
Both work for me, but then I have the ability to appear to be in the UK and not in the UK.. I wonder why someone would have two policies?

Sponsored Links
Anyway doesnt matter. Frogface will win it.

Despite what alot of people say at least he has the balls to say it how it is in this country even Vince sat there agreeing at times with him in their debate this week. Meanwhile anyone who disagrees with him attempts to label him xenophobic racist etc.. It's akin to him commenting he finds women attractive and looks at them whilst feminine call him a rapist for admitting such 'disgusting habbits'

He calls out issues in this country whilst his adversaries attempt to stifle by using the extreme right racist card etc. He's far from perfect but speaks for alot of people's frustrations currently.

For that he gets my vote for now as there's no none standing up for what is needed in this country at the moment.

Frogface will win it.

What will he win?

This is an election for MEPs in the EU Parliament.

Do you think his party will have a majority in the EU Parliament?

Obviously it has no effect in the UK because this is not an election for MPs in the House of Commons.

No sh1t :LOL:

It's the mindset of people like you who have currently put democracy on hold until it suits you again. Doesn't matter what he wins for now you won't acknowledge it.

Last edited:
What will he win?
Garbage will win a seat as an MEP...
(He's never won a seat as an MP in his own country of course, due to EU elections being more democratic than UK elections :rolleyes:)

He'll also win a further boost to his EU pension...

But is there an award for lying corrupt bar steward of the year/decade?
'Cos he'd be a front runner for that!

No sh1t :LOL:

It's the mindset of people like you who have currently put democracy on hold until it suits you again. Doesn't matter what he wins for now you won't acknowledge it.

Parliament have tried to get a deal through but Brexiteers keep voting it down :ROFLMAO:

well go on then, tell us what you meant he will "win"

you are foolish and incorrect to allege that I have prevented democracy in any part of the world.

But of course you know that.

Parliament have tried to get a deal through but Brexiteers keep voting it down :ROFLMAO:
Oh change the record you you... :p

You've seen my other thread here about why it has been voted down, the more we debated the more it became evident there's 'the opposition' along with many other plots going on to thwart what was proposed half the house and some doesn't want May to succeed/Tories to succeed/Brexit to succeed, + a really sh1t deal to succeed, which has rightly so been put to bed now along with May hopefully.

There is a way out, leave it to me i reckon i could do it myself! :)

well go on then, tell us what you meant he will "win"

you are foolish and incorrect to allege that I have prevented democracy in any part of the world.

But of course you know that.

I am foolish you win.

people like you who have currently put democracy on hold

"Changing your mind when you know what’s happening and you don’t like it. That’s what democracy is all about" - Betty Boothroyd

Democracy is not on hold, it is doing precisely what it is designed to do.

"Changing your mind when you know what’s happening and you don’t like it. That’s what democracy is all about" - Betty Boothroyd

Democracy is not on hold, it is doing precisely what it is designed to do.

No that's fine next time Labour or some other numpty party get voted in the next GE and within months its going to sh't we can change our minds again?

WAULOBS. Honestly the lamest justification i think i've ever read.

Yes. That is the whole point of having elections! If it is going really **** then a snap election can be forced.

Sponsored Links
Back