Remain tactical voting in EU elections

Boris was talking from the point of view of a Quitter. He decided he was anti-EU that particular week.

So, I think you will find Boris's lies are understood to be quitter bollax boyo.(y)
OK..Are you a Taffy?

Sponsored Links
Oh look - more questions instead of an answer to a question. I thought you didn't like that sort of thing.

How much do you genuinely care about democratic votes?

That will be no deal, that will.

Yes they have, they said it's not good enough.

You agreed with a faction in the Tory party doing exactly the same.

You may not be surprised to learn that your avowed approval for people who voted against the deal for reasons with which you agree will always come back to bite you when you criticise other people for doing the same thing, for the same reason, when those people are members of a political party which you don't like.

And doesn't that just confirm what we already knew about your attitude to doing things properly.

It's "fiver", BTW.

Selectively ignore my questions to start with democratic voting and my point, edit them out and then give naff responses and a grammatical correction at the end, i am just about ended debating with you, its dull, and you always have to resort to insults, albeit i am a bit slow on the uptake but scratch beneath the surface and, well you have the depth of a spoiled scratch card.

Sponsored Links
Selectively ignore my questions to start with democratic voting and my point,
You hadn't asked any questions about democratic voting before I asked this:

OOI, how much do you genuinely care about democratic votes?

only after, instead of answering it. And I thought you didn't like that sort of thing?

edit them out and then give naff responses and a grammatical correction at the end, i am just about ended debating with you,
You never started - you keep on ignoring my question.

Just trying to help you overcome your lack of education so that when you write to people they won't think you're thick.
Dear EFLImpotence,

Thanks for caring

Bestist

Festive x

im off to the pub now to get smashed, have a fabo evening all the same ;)

Sponsored Links
Back