Remain tactical voting in EU elections

Sponsored Links
No that's fine next time Labour or some other numpty party get voted in the next GE and within months its going to sh't
Unlike now, eh, where the party in charge are not numpties, and things are not going to sh't?

Sponsored Links
Admit the truth, then, and people won't have to keep telling you what it is.
The truth is pro remain, anti tory, pro brexit, labour etc are all plottting like a 5way tug of war, a smaller percentage want to acknowledge the democratic vote, most MPs are primarily pro remain.

I think that's pretty accurate. EU have also stiffed us because of course they fear any decent looking deal is the end of the EU. 'Here have this bag of sh't' watch everyone else this is what happens when you leave. And boy we deserve an EU medal for the perfect role we have played for them.

Labour have persistently blocked anything because it's a Tory 'deal' even after May stooped even lower to concede to the other side. They should be forced to give reason why they are blocking our country from moving either way. (i blame all MPs collectively here)

Do you honestly believe Corbyn would OF served something better by now? (hmm looks wrong in caps)

Last edited:
The truth is pro remain, anti tory, pro brexit, labour etc are all plottting like a 5way tug of war, a smaller percentage want to acknowledge the democratic vote
OOI, how much do you genuinely care about democratic votes?

most MPs are primarily pro remain.
Because most MPs know what is, and want what is, best for the UK.

I think that's pretty accurate. EU have also stiffed us because of course they fear any decent looking deal is the end of the EU. 'Here have this bag of sh't' watch everyone else this is what happens when you leave. And boy we deserve an EU medal for the perfect role we have played for them.
Doesn't take long for your raving conspiracy theories to surface, does it.

Labour have persistently blocked anything because it's a Tory 'deal' even after May stooped even lower to concede to the other side. They should be forced to give reason why they are blocking our country from moving either way. (i blame all MPs collectively here)
What about the reason being

for reasons i agree which is the May 'deal' is sh1t and we deserve better

Do you honestly believe Corbyn would of served something better by now?
Not really.

(And it's "would have", BTW.)

OOI, how much do you genuinely care about democratic votes?
Because most MPs know what is, and want what is, best for the UK.
Our whole political system is based on democracy? Paresh's Councils to MPs and MEPs. (get rid of the House of Lords) Now how do you think democracy in this instance is NOT important? I get it you dont agree and many MPs, but when should personal/dislike overrule democratic majorities?

And talking about can't make your mind up.

How much do you care about democracy to have another referendum? That's what all the remoaners are saying, "no its not important this vote lets have another proper one" :D FFS!

Doesn't take long for your raving conspiracy theories to surface, does it.

So you honestly believe:
A) The EU offered the best deal they could. Cough Japan...
B) The EU feared if we offer anything decent here we are all fcked as there will be a queue for the Eu-exit departure lounge in an instant.

Personally if i wanted to thwart Brexit, as an MP the very first thing i would do is force the government to take 'No deal' off the table ( see my car salesman analogy). As a leader of the EU offer the absolute sh1ttest festering turd deal of the century. Its all been so predictable its frightening. I can tell you what's going to happen next too.

I am either a terrible cynic who mistrusts every MEP and MP and got it all wrong, or i need to follow your thinking that everyone here has been honourable. Really???
Remember this is a DIVORCE DEAL not a new partnership.

What about the reason being
No they' (Labour) have given no reason just collectively blocked Mays sh1t deal yes hold your horses "you just admitted it was sh't yourself you 'would of' numpty", a fiva says no matter what the next leader brings in Labour will vote against it, please feel free to prove me wrong, they would vote against a LBTG gender-neutral muslim homo if it was a Tory.

(And it's "would have", BTW.)
I would have given a sh't but it would of felt wrong so i'm sticking with it.
:D

Last edited:
Perhaps he doesn't of anything better because if he did of we would of od it by now.
You really are bored today aren't you, want a project? I got lots of jobs here if you want. Im not taking the bait :p

Our whole political system is based on democracy? Paresh's Councils to MPs and MEPs. (get rid of the House of Lords) Now how do you think democracy in this instance is NOT important? I get it you dont agree and many MPs, but when should personal/dislike overrule democratic majorities?

And talking about can't make your mind up.

How much do you care about democracy to have another referendum? That's what all the remoaners are saying, "no its not important this vote lets have another proper one" :D FFS!
Oh look - more questions instead of an answer to a question. I thought you didn't like that sort of thing.

How much do you genuinely care about democratic votes?

As a leader of the EU offer the absolute sh1ttest festering turd deal of the century.
That will be no deal, that will.

No they' (Labour) have given no reason
Yes they have, they said it's not good enough.

just collectively blocked Mays sh1t deal
You agreed with a faction in the Tory party doing exactly the same.

yes hold your horses "you just admitted it was sh't yourself
You may not be surprised to learn that your avowed approval for people who voted against the deal for reasons with which you agree will always come back to bite you when you criticise other people for doing the same thing, for the same reason, when those people are members of a political party which you don't like.

you 'would of' numpty"
And doesn't that just confirm what we already knew about your attitude to doing things properly.

a fiva says
It's "fiver", BTW.

Sponsored Links
Back