Remain tactical voting in EU elections

Yes. That is the whole point of having elections! If it is going really **** then a snap election can be forced.
How many elections before you get the one you like?

Sponsored Links
You know the answer!

You get one go, but every 5 years... one year more than World Cups.

Brexiteers all think that we should scrap the World Cup. Uruguay won in 1930, they should hold the cup for ever, even if it turns out they can no longer remember how to play.

How many elections before you get the one you like?

Festive is making the point that the 2016 referendum should not have been held; we should have stuck with the 1975 result.

Well I have not taken part in this voting caper

Don't even know who is standing in our area tbh :cool:

Tis all a non event as far as I am concerned

Transam gives not a jot :)

Sponsored Links
Well I have not taken part in this voting caper

Don't even know who is standing in our area tbh :cool:

Tis all a non event as far as I am concerned

Transam gives not a jot :)
Have to say i agree to an extent.. its all symbolic as it will mean jack soon.. or will it!

No that's fine next time Labour or some other numpty party get voted in the next GE and within months its going to sh't we can change our minds again?
Regardless of whatever party does what, that's exactly what happens...

You get to change your mind...

Unless of course you've had 'quitter 'til I die' tattooed on your forehead ridge :LOL:

What the fck you on about...you just echo other sentiments with your own added (de)value to boot..

Next..

To remain in the common market ? I would agree to that.

And if the Brexers had been telling the truth when they told us we would have a free trade agreement with the EU, access to the single market, £350million a week extra for the NHS, maintain landowner subsidies, would keep all our car factories open and our steel industry, perhaps some people would have settled for that.

Was any of that true?

What, a windbag loudmouth elected to an institution we are about to leave?

Great for the UK that boyo, innit.

Farage - lol.:rolleyes:
Yep that's the sad state we are in he's better that most of the scum in the house of C's.

I'm not sure we are leaving are you? Maybot and pro remainers are trying their hardest to scupper things..

I'm not sure we are leaving are you?

Currently, the only thing delaying us is that the Bexers can't agree what terms they want to leave on. If they had agreed we'd have been out on April Fools day.

They still haven't agreed.

I don't believe they can.

It's a bit of a problem to me, that what they say today is so different from what they said before the vote. But for you, as a Brexer, that isn't a problem, is it?

Garbage will win a seat as an MEP...
(He's never won a seat as an MP in his own country of course, due to EU elections being more democratic than UK elections :rolleyes:)

So, if things were fairer in the UK, you accept that Froggie would be an MP?

Sponsored Links
Back