replacing cartridge fuses with mcb's

no worries...i understand the benefit of reading all the posts and know they are all related to my individual question...if i were getting a new board...guest what i would ask for..

it begins with a W..:D
Nope it doesn't. It begins with an H, as DS has said. Tbf, I haven't fitted an amendment 3 wylex, but I did a plastic one in October or whatever, and it was awful. Hager are just much better thought out.

saw the Hager on ebay when i was searching for proteus...all the proteus items i need however are used
the place where i can get mine are new of course and guaranteed for one year

Sponsored Links
Can you post a photo of your new circuit breakers? The last two generations of proteus circuit breakers will NOT fit your consumer unit.

Ps wheres spell check nowadays :)
screenshot_825.jpg

Sponsored Links
I'm sure that there are many alternative options, driven mainly by one's choice of browser.

I'm equally sure that they are all written by people without enough sense to come in out of the rain.

Can you post a photo of your new circuit breakers? The last two generations of proteus circuit breakers will NOT fit your consumer unit.

i havent bought them yet just asked where i could get them and how much
they are around £14 each and i think that will come to £56 for the lot...
i can ask the supplier to send me a pic, he is only about 6 miles away so i could go and see one and take a picture
cheers
geof

I'm sure that there are many alternative options, driven mainly by one's choice of browser.

I'm equally sure that they are all written by people without enough sense to come in out of the rain.

wikipedia will give correct spellings and the historical roots via latin, old english, greek, french and arabic
so you neednt be afraid of using...swive

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back