replacing my thermal store and boiler…Help in specifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
miss half the details from the drawings & leave the installer to guess the design!
If I was putting the design out to an installer than there would be a full set of drawings and not just a rough sketch. That said I woud have expected an expert in heating to have been able to interpret that sketch using his or her experience and knowledge.

No!! You get the fees to design. So you should provide the FULL design!! Jeez!!! You are so typical BG, half a design & expect the installer to do the rest. Totally useless fag packet design. That's why tradesmen get more respect than 'fag packet design Johnnies'.

Sponsored Links
I said:
If I was putting the design out to an installer than there would be a full set of drawings and not just a rough sketch. That said I woud have expected an expert in heating to have been able to interpret that sketch using his or her experience and knowledge.

No!! You get the fees to design. So you should provide the FULL design!!

You seem to have missed the bit that I have now highlighted in red. Makes me wonder just what would you miss if you were given a full set of diagrams and instructions.

I said:

No!! You get the fees to design. So you should provide the FULL design!!

You seem to have missed the bit that I have now highlighted in red. Makes me wonder just what would you miss if you were given a full set of diagrams and instructions.

But you clearly can't see your contradiction in that statement BG, are you for real??!!!
The full set of drawings is a sketch??

Sponsored Links
But you clearly can't see your contradiction in that statement BG, are you for real??!!!
The image I posted in this thread is a rough sketch of the basic concept, I am not going to put the full set of drawings and calculations on this forum.

What are your qualifications in respect to the plumbing/heating industry Mr Green?

The image I posted in this thread is a rough sketch of the basic concept, I am not going to put the full set of drawings and calculations on this forum.

No, put up a sketch, leave out all the details & then blame the tradesman when you get sued for your lack of professionalism.

Legion and varied GW, along with all the friends, family and neighbours he's tormented with that mystical toolbox powered by sandals, lentils and a strange adenoid problem yet to be pinned down by all those poor feckers at Newark cylinders and M&S :D

Legion and varied GW, along with all the friends, family and neighbours he's tormented with that mystical toolbox powered by sandals, lentils and a strange adenoid problem yet to be pinned down by all those poor feckers at Newark cylinders and M&S :D

:LOL::LOL::LOL: F.cking Classic Dan!! I can smell the burnt Nut Cutlet from here!

View attachment 96718

gazdaz36, Overcomplicated? You have never looked inside one. There is nothing there.

gledhill-boiler.jpg

Mmmmmm looking at the two alternatives I wonder which one is overcomplicated ????
Do you have point? If so, let us know.

No, you make all the points we need to on our behalf.
Make your own points in a comprehensive, intelligent and informative manner. If you can of course. :)

Off to bed. I will let these guys on the tools amuse you all.

Give it up Ray Tay...I put you on the same par as Bernard Green.

Sorry Bernard Green but you are nothing but a googler
He comes across as a highly competent 'engineer' to me - a thinker. One that instructs hands-on craftsmen what he wants.

It's been a long time since I laughed so hard my beer came up and out of my nose. May the boiler gods bless you and be with you always. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back