Retail park car parks--be careful

how ever did mothers cope before the invention of political correctness?

the position and marking of P+C bays is purely a money making scheme. its *******s.

Sponsored Links
lincsbodger
i have tried the pepi site and it is hopeless! looked through every section, tried getting advice by the link (that doesn't work)
got any other advice on speed tickets and their misuse by non signage of speed limits?

http://forums.pepipoo.com/

link def works, ive tested it in three different browsers

Every speeding ticket case is different. Have you received a NIP (Notice of Intended Prosecution) - in which case join the site and do the NIP wizard, then post the results there.

The mother and child bays should be at the very back of the car park. This is because by the time the child gets to the store, it will be tired and wont run around the place knocking stuff over.

can get some excersise too the fat b******* :LOL:

how ever did mothers cope before the invention of political correctness? *.

They didn`t HAVE to work as well as the man in the family :idea:

They HAD to be "housewives" - THEY chose Emancipation . WE all now live with our forefathers decisions :cry: ;)

Sponsored Links
dm: Selfish and arrogant is right. I agree with you whole-heartedly there mate.

The drivers who forced me to park across two bays so I could get my kids in and out easily were selfish & arrogant. Why? Because they parked their 4x4's in the Mother & Child bays when they did not have any kids with them, thus forcing me to park as I did.

You obviously have not struggled with 3 young kids, prams, baby seats etc.. before.

geraint...You can either drive or not, huh?

Well, oddly enough, I can drive. But more importantly, I can park.

In my quarter of a century driving on a full licence, I have driven superminis and 7.5t vehicles and everything in-between.

I have never had a problem parking any of those vehicles, excepting scenarios like the above, that is.

Agree with you with the idiots who take up 2 spaces but in the retail park by me a guy was parked in a bay where the was a tree in a squared section the reduces 4 bays it is in contact with now this guy had a passat estate and the tail end was sticking out due to this but it could be any large car and the you are obstructing the traffic..

.If you have a large van your probably stuffed as they wont fit into the bays.

Oh btw most of these "fines" are unenforceable invoices and can be ignored.. after about 6 months they give up.. only pay/display where you enter a contract can be enforced..

From personal experience, got stuck in local B&Q after "leaving site" and popping over the road to the other store (£45 fine).. ignored all the bs letters and demands (from 2 different companies based out of same address) eventually they gave up..

From personal experience, got stuck in local B&Q after "leaving site" and popping over the road to the other store (£45 fine).. ignored all the bs letters and demands (from 2 different companies based out of same address) eventually they gave up..

how did you know they've given up, and the case is not being dealt with in court today, in your absence? :eek:

Pfft.. cos its been about 1 year since their last company sent me any junk mail.. and yes i wont know for sure for another 3 years..

Theres tons of stuff on the web about these parking cons..

dm: Selfish and arrogant is right. I agree with you whole-heartedly there mate.

The drivers who forced me to park across two bays so I could get my kids in and out easily were selfish & arrogant. Why? Because they parked their 4x4's in the Mother & Child bays when they did not have any kids with them, thus forcing me to park as I did.

You obviously have not struggled with 3 young kids, prams, baby seats etc.. before.

geraint...You can either drive or not, huh?

Well, oddly enough, I can drive. But more importantly, I can park.

In my quarter of a century driving on a full licence, I have driven superminis and 7.5t vehicles and everything in-between.

I have never had a problem parking any of those vehicles, excepting scenarios like the above, that is.

next thing every parent will have a disabled sticker... and vile children.. to match the parents.... if you cannot drive or understand the size of your car... then you should not be on the road

that is for girlies and so called men that cannot drive

next thing every parent will have a disabled sticker... and vile children.. to match the parents.... if you cannot drive or understand the size of your car... then you should not be on the road

that is for girlies and so called men that cannot drive

Yeah Ah Know

Wan that one.

Andy from Little Britain.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back