Revoke Article 50 Petition crashed by volume of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to be in this country to sign or can any Tom Dick or Demitri sign??

Take a look here to see where the votes are coming from.

Edit:
{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":3825551}
{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":35}
{"name":"The Occupied Palestinian Territories","code":"PS","signature_count":12}

Sponsored Links
Is there a competition going on for the silliest posts?

Those who are salivating at the number of votes when:
- it doesn't have any binding obligations attached to it,
- there isn't a corresponding "Don't you feckin' dare!" vote against which to compare.

Bodd, You're not another one like johnny computer wazz that thinks I can alter government websites:cautious:

Sponsored Links
Bodd, they might just be British citizens working abroad but with the validation used on the poll site relying on email call back who knows.

Bodd, they might just be British citizens working abroad but with the validation used on the poll site relying on email call back who knows.

They could be British citizens living abroad. But they should not have a say, full stop .............. S

Did I mention that the jason files showed a rise of 2 million in the 90 minutes following my irrelevant post on johnny computer wazz's thread.
The BBC's experts say that the poll is probably OK as it's using email callback:whistle:

Hmm so you reject this online petition as some people are not uk citizens voted for it but accept the EU referendum where the leave party broke the law and their prominent proponents ie Banks are under investigation for a criminal inquiry.

Both are non binding.

Hmm so you reject this online petition as some people are not uk citizens voted for it but accept the EU referendum where the leave party broke the law and their prominent proponents ie Banks are under investigation for a criminal inquiry.

Both are non binding.

Lots of dirty tricks either side... Remember June 16 2016. Thousands of English and Welsh fans were at the European Championships in France ... Fair play would you say?

Lots of dirty tricks either side... Remember June 16 2016. Thousands of English and Welsh fans were at the European Championships in France ... Fair play would you say?

A bit early to be on the tipple.

All very true.... I don't expect you to acknowledge

Your point is what? What dirty tricks are you talking about or is this another flight of fancy.

By not acknowledging the facts about the leave campaign you descend into some strange whataboutery.

Your point is what? What dirty tricks are you talking about or is this another flight of fancy.

By not acknowledging the facts about the leave campaign you descend into some strange whataboutery.

Your the ones complaining that it was such a small margin that leave won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back