Rewire or not?

Reason I ask is I need to make sure whoever does a rewire, if of course that is required uses something like a Matebo wall chaser, which has superb dust management with powerful vacum system.
 
Not sure how I can proove I'm not an AI generator, never in a million years thought I would ever need to do that
You don't have to im probably wrong, but we've had threads like this before where they go on for days then at the end they try and sell/advertise something.
 
OK so who's the moderator for this forum then. I will need to get my account removed then I guess
 
Well, then.
I'd like to thank all the guys who have helped me in this thread, I've picked up some great tips which will help me get this house sorted and made safe, you've been really generous with your time in answering my questions.
Have a great weekend, all the very best
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top