Richard Littlejohn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't been on here in quite a while but I looked in to see if there was anything about the tragic death of Lucy Meadows who took her own life after being targeted by the Daily Mail and the odious Richard Littlejohn. Before this tragedy I posted critical comment against the original article on Mail online but didn't get past their censors... Well they can't censor this:-

http://action.sumofus.org/a/daily-mail-littlejohn-lucy-meadows/2/1/?sub=fb

Sponsored Links
Unbelievable.

And the press say they can be self-regulating?

He should face a court for this.

Sponsored Links
Dear James, I see no reason why you would want to put this in the public domain, unless you wish to invite a libel action regarding your statements of my professional reporting skills. Sue

kin journalist wazzing about freedom of the press :LOL:

Lucy was raised male, but recently underwent a transition to live as female -- which for Littlejohn was reason enough to attack her in his column. Leading with the mocking headline "He's not only in the wrong body... he's in the wrong job",

Unless he/she had had their prostate out the he/she is still an he because only the male of the species has one.

How did the announcement that he, was returning to the school as a she, affect the parents of children at the school? Were 100% of the parents OK with this? ;) ;)

I don't think messed up people like that should be let anywhere near kids.

It's all done in the name of diversity. Littlejohn takes the pee out of the whole diversity rights industry.

What's the problem with littlejohn?

Why? He expressed an opinion through the medium of the press,you've expressed one through the medium of the internet what's the difference?

In a world where expressing ones opinion can land you in court or prison, why should the press be allowed to get away with it? If any normal person did half of what the so called ''free press'' has been doing then they would have been behind bars long ago.

Their arguments that the ''free press'' will be censored and silenced is void, as they have no right to be a ''free press'' with behaviours which are being displayed now days. Its an outright disgrace what they print and get away with.

Was it the Littlejohn article that made this "chap commit suicide though? Or was it something else? Has it been proven that the article offended him that much he took his own life ??

You can take the pee out of the diversity culture but you dont need to publish details to the media and public about individuals. That can lead to unwarranted harassment. Unfortunately, messed up people are more likely to do messed up things when they are insulted and shamed in public.

''she contacted the Press Complaints Commission (PCC), asking for journalists and photographers to stop hanging around outside her school and home in Accrington, Lancashire.''

How would you feel if you had paparazzi and journalists hounding you all day and even at your home?

''many parents have been quite annoyed with the press, too, especially those that were trying to give positive comments but were turned away".

Not everybody wants a witch hunt. Most of the time, the people it directly involves are perfectly happy and cannot see a problem. The press however, highlighted the situation to all those who did not agree with what she was doing.

Its wrong on so many level what the press did, and littlejohn was a major part in that.

Why? He expressed an opinion through the medium of the press,you've expressed one through the medium of the internet what's the difference?

Try expressing some opinions publicly and see what happens. There are some things you just can't say.

It would be very interesting to see what a judges opinion of his "opinion" is.

bhn, do you believe that all of the press outside "his" house were all from the Daily Mail ? Nah didn't think so.

Sponsored Links
Back