Riot police deployed

Sponsored Links
0_THP_CHP_240420SLUG_1802JPG.jpg

0_THP_CHP_240420SLUG_1808JPG.jpg

0_THP_CHP_240420SLUG_1806JPG.jpg

0_240420shootingpinnock1.jpg

Oh look a bunch of unruly non law abiding immigrants with guns. The anti immigrant-ers on here must be spitting haterd by now.

Silly me - they're white.:rolleyes:
Immigrants can be white too I'm sure you know that (y)

It's when they have a negative impact on our country its when they are not welcome.

Immigrants can be white too I'm sure you know that (y)

It's when they have a negative impact on our country its when they are not welcome.

Noseall put a post up a good while back which he has probably edited or removed?

Admitting that at times he has been racist towards people ;)

Sponsored Links
Immigrants can be white too I'm sure you know that
Correct, hence my post, durr. :confused:

Unruly weapons toting immigrants are only a problem if they have dark faces though. If those images had been Hispanics or black people waving guns around, they would likely have been shot.

Noseall put a post up a good while back which he has probably edited or removed?

Admitting that at times he has been racist towards people ;)

Indeed we've all been there, it's the like the man that boasts 'im not gay!' harbours those 'thoughts'.. :sneaky:

Incidentally id like to add i never think of men like that.

Correct, hence my post, durr. :confused:

Unruly weapons toting immigrants are only a problem if they have dark faces though. If those images had been Hispanics or black people waving guns around, they would likely have been shot.

I had to just put my tea down (thankyou!) just a minute you fakin muppet, what are you smoking this morning :D 'would have been shot' seriously? Maybe in the states...
Saying that any gangs rioting here should be shot too, the only difference is when they are black and they're shot they are instantly self deferred to the police complaints commission by the police because over sensitive boohoo cry your eyes out snowflakes like you have your 'protect the immigrants' underpants on at all times, without giving thought for what they might be guilty of.

Buffoon of the highest order comment of the day. Go back to the caf have anuvah tea n bacon sarnie hit reset, pick up multi tool do some work and stop talkin bollx (y)

Vaccine is only option of WHO is correct in saying we cannot develop immunity.

At first reading, the above doesn't make any sense (to me, anyway).
If the infection itself cannot trigger a natural immune response, how can a vaccine be expected to do so?

I have had a bit of a Google, and can't find a clarification on this.
Any learned virologists on here, who might be able to explain, clarify, or debunk?

AIUI the position is not "it doesn't give immunity"

But

"We don't know how good immunity is, or how long it lasts"

If the infection itself cannot trigger a natural immune response, how can a vaccine be expected to do so?

Any learned virologists on here, who might be able to explain, clarify, or debunk?

My typo probably doesn't help!

I heard it on the news. Here's the horses mouth

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/immunity-passports-in-the-context-of-covid-19

The first few paragraphs explain it. My understanding (limited!) is that it is a bit like tetanus or those other tropical diseases that you need topping up during your lifetime - sometimes your body does not create / maintain enough antibodies to fight a second infection.

I think we still don't know, but that's the main point- we need to know how this virus works before we can think about going back to normal.

- probably like these ... https://www.passporthealthglobal.com/2016/10/why-boosters-are-important/

Key words "there is no evidence "

Key phrase "no study has evaluated "

.....but it does say they're looking.

Last edited:
Vaccine is only option of WHO is correct in saying we cannot develop immunity.

It's a nonsense in some ways. It hasn't been around long enough to see what sort of immunity catching it leaves. It might last for ever or just a few weeks, months or leave none at all. Like flu and others it may need boosters, The WHO may be saying we wont develop permanent immunity - or that this is unlikely.

The worrying thing about it that it doesn't seem to care about the weather. It's all over the place irrespective. If this is the case it really is bad news.

The UK may be about to do a Singapore. They didn't lock down as such but sent people to work in shifts. Compared with their population virus testing rates are very high. Look at there handling of it on this page. They are reckoned to have an excellent health service. It keeps coming back.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51...navirus-pandemic-tracking-the-global-outbreak

LOL Brexit might turn out to be the UK doing a Singapore. They were ejected from their club.

Sponsored Links
Back