Riot police deployed

Sponsored Links
Dunno what the "foreigners" reasons for "crack"ing are, but if their police forces are doing what ours are, they are probably fighting back.

In my book that makes these "foreigners" of sterner stuff than us, who (in general it seems) are happy to bend over and be told what to do by the police, even when they tell us a load of unlawful guff.

In Germany to put down a demo over this lock down caper

Riot police deployed in France

No surprise tbh

These foreigners will always be the first to crack ;)

Mean while in the UK law and order prevails :)

As usual the UK is an example to the rest of Europe
need some useful context here
"riot police deployed"
could mean some police helped an old lady over the road at a zebra crossing ??
the level off training and possible situations they can get used in has no bearing on how the actual situation will get reported by people who will often try only to miss direct and confuse reality

Dunno what the "foreigners" reasons for "crack"ing are, but if their police forces are doing what ours are, they are probably fighting back.

In my book that makes these "foreigners" of sterner stuff than us, who (in general it seems) are happy to bend over and be told what to do by the police, even when they tell us a load of unlawful guff.

anti-lockdown-protestors-at-michigan-capitol-lansing-michigan-afp-jeff-kowalsky-65d6fd780b08deac6f87604e-640x427.jpg

Sponsored Links
I don't know the lockdown rules in the US. I guess they vary from state to state too.

Do you know?

My guess is you don't.

Stop trying to be clever.

my book that makes these "foreigners" of sterner stuff than us, who (in general it seems) are happy to bend over and be told what to do by the police, even when they tell us a load of unlawful guff.
You really have a warped view of police,law and order.

In

Gcaper

Riot police deployed in France

No surprise tbh

These foreigners will always be the first to crack ;)

Mean while in the UK law and order prevails :)

As usual the UK is an example to the rest of Europe

Do you really take any notice of reports in the Sun that shows a few French police and even fewer people (2 or 3) being told to obey the curfew in the suburbs of Paris. If you want to see what French riot police wear and do just look at a video of the Paris riots.

German one pass but from videos looks rather like a few nuts attracting a crowd - the crowd shouldn't have gathered. Seems states have been easing lock downs too soon so Merkel complained and up popped a web site suggesting a demonstration. Riot gear - what better protection than the usual helmet along with it's face shield.

Sponsored Links
Back