RIP Geronimo

Sponsored Links
Did you hang around for the main one or did you have it on your toes?
Aww bless...

mottie still hasn't learnt to read properly...

No wonder he is pig ignorant!

Rather appropriate :LOL:

Dunno why they bumped geronimo off

he could have lived his life out on his own don’t see how he can pass in this TB to farm animals ??

listening to them ( farmers) whinging on radio

jeez us is this the same mob who gave every one that CJ wat sit decease by turning sheep and cows into cannibals

or fed pigs on sewage pellets

and than had badgers slaughtered by the thousand

w*****s

Aww bless...

mottie still hasn't learnt to read properly...

No wonder he is pig ignorant!

Rather appropriate :LOL:
I wish you’d stop blessing people. Who do you think you are, the Pope?

655FD325-A134-406D-8E2F-17786413CB61.png

Sponsored Links
Not totally effective, especially if given as an adult.
I still have a very faint circular scar from the 'tester jab' that preceded the main one...

Scatter laced bait?
And risk killing other wildlife?
By "bait" I meant some kind of oral vaccine - badger sets are normally known to wildlife officers.

Don't kids get the BCG any more?
I'm sure that it stops TB?

And as said, either/both inoculate cattle and/or badgers.
If you can shoot badgers, it can't be hard to either inject or scatter some kind of laced bait.
Nope, there isn't enough TB in the general population to make it worth while. If you're at higher risk then you can still get it or an equivalent.

Another example of our outstanding vaccination programs in the UK.

Simply put it's keepers could touch it and pass it on to others.
NO matter how you try to safeguard against it, it can get out.

By "bait" I meant some kind of oral vaccine - badger sets are normally known to wildlife officers.
'Scatter' means spread around hoping that only the 'target' will eat it...

That's not an oral vaccine.

There's been too many cases of unintended consequences when it comes to humans and nature!

Quelle surprise...

"The owner of Geronimo the alpaca has blasted the government for "concealing its processes" after being refused permission to observe its post-mortem."

She had applied in writing for an independent witness to be present when a post-mortem examination was carried out on Geronimo, who came to the UK from New Zealand in 2017.
But it was refused "for health and safety, Covid-19 and site security reasons".
Ms Macdonald tweeted: "Citing Covid and security reasons are appallingly weak excuses to block an independent observer to the post-mortem of Geronimo.
"They denied me, a vet, to go and attend the post-mortem because they don't want us to know the truth and we want full disclosure on that."

What could they possibly want to hide? :rolleyes:

not really sure what the big deal is tbh.
What would you think if you had an animal that you believed to not be a risk, but was executed and you wouldn't be allowed to witness the process whereby the 'truth' might never come out?

If the autopsy comes back negative, then that puts the whole testing procedure into disrepute which then becomes a major issue!

Which is maybe why the secrecy?

Did the animal not test positive twice?

Did the animal not test positive twice?
Plenty of false positives...

Just like with the 'virus'...

Something the authorities have to keep hushed up!

So why wasn't the owner (a Vet) allowed to witness the autopsy?

Do you think that is ok?

Sponsored Links
Back