RIP Geronimo

The mark of a civilised country is the anti animal cruelty laws it has in place ;)

Sponsored Links
The mark of a civilised country is the anti animal cruelty laws it has in place ;)
Christ on a bike!, the UK must be back there with the cavemen. As usual, the knuckle dragging DIYnot RWR contingent is clueless. Best that they keep their 'eds in the sand regards UK slaughter practices.

Christ on a bike!, the UK must be back there with the cavemen. As usual, the knuckle dragging DIYnot RWR contingent is clueless. Best that they keep their 'eds in the sand regards UK slaughter practices.

what are you talking about u fruit cake

as predicted noseall brings up the slaughter house hoo har ( again) :ROFLMAO:

Blimey like noseall knows any thing about slaughter houses

apparently there is a shortage of workers in the industry

hardly a career move IMO

what’s the job advert for it

join us and you can kill a cow and a pig and inflict cruelty on animals

Sponsored Links
The mark of a democratic westernised nation is its ability to circumvent, ignore or dodge animal cruelty laws in favour of profit and capitalism.

yeah so you can stuff yer chops with a Sunday roast

Here in our little part of your "Ingerland" we have our very own underground slaughtering butcher. He was once a very succesful & very highly respected High St. Butcher but your Gov'n'm'nt' put paid to that & closed him down (with massive debts) like most of the other High St. butchers.

Nowadays he works out of his garage. His meat is superb & the local Soopermarkets must be wondering why most of their meat products are left on the shelf.

No empathy from me, sorry. I will enjoy my bacon sarnies regardless. Farming cattle is cruel. Deal with it boyo.

i
Have :cool:

well
At least this country is more civilised than our Chinese freinds

with there cat and dog diet or pretty much any thing that moves or crawls type diet

Saw this fella today. He needs a brace. Or a bullet between the eyes!

5F5C5A86-401C-4135-9496-AE53120A7FE0.jpeg

i
Have :cool:

well
At least this country is more civilised than our Chinese freinds

with there cat and dog diet or pretty much any thing that moves or crawls type diet
Dog is a special treat, they're bred for it and I believe fed a milk diet to make them more succulent.

Sponsored Links
Back