RIP Geronimo

Initial Post Mortem investigations reveal no signs of Bovine TB....

Poor bastard.

Sponsored Links
It's only a bloody llama FFS, really in these times where we think nothing of gassing pigs to death or deluding ourselves that 'free range' hens really are free range for the sake of some tasty eggs and bacon in the morning, let alone the extraordinary horrific terror inflicted upon humanity throughout the world it seems just a tad hypocritical to worry about a bloody llama.

Sponsored Links
Agree. When I see another human torture and beat a small child to death, I have little interest in some poxy animal whose only purpose is to waste bandwidth on Twitter or Facebook.

What a miserable, and unnecessary post, all life is precious.

It's not just a bloody llama.

Geronimo represents the struggle between Govt and their agencies who act as if they know better than us all the time.

It is imperative that we fight these battles in order to keep them in check. They must not be allowed to get away with siht like this.

It's not just a bloody llama.

Geronimo represents the struggle between Govt and their agencies who act as if they know better than us all the time.

It is imperative that we fight these battles in order to keep them in check. They must not be allowed to get away with siht like this.
Are you vegan?

Agree. When I see another human torture and beat a small child to death, I have little interest in some poxy animal whose only purpose is to waste bandwidth on Twitter or Facebook.

the person who did that probably has a history of cruelty to animals :idea:

Or did not give a ***t about cruelty to animals :idea:

and no we don’t want to hear about your slaughter house comments :ROFLMAO: again

Geronimo was livestock, nothing more & nothing less.

If it did / did not have TB is mostly irrelevant.

Livestock aren't pets. If you choose to confuse livestock with your pets then you are in for a rough ride.

Geronimo was livestock, nothing more & nothing less.

If it did / did not have TB is mostly irrelevant.

Livestock aren't pets. If you choose to confuse livestock with your pets then you are in for a rough ride.
At least livestock are productive...

Personally I'd ban dogs ( excluding working ones) and cats...

Walking sh*t machines that only serve to give their 'owners' pleasure through power of ownership!

Sponsored Links
Back