road accident statistics

Softus said:
What are your views about signalling at roundabouts, Crafty?
People do it too much or NOT ENOUGH! Those who signal right EVEN WHEN THEY ARE EXITING the r'bout REALLY wind me up especially when I'm waiting to enter the r'bout but cant due to their signalling right!

Sponsored Links
Is that all? I got the impression that there were lots of things about roundabout signalling that annoyed you.

Softus said:
Is that all? I got the impression that there were lots of things about roundabout signalling that annoyed you.
I guess its amplified because theres about 20 r'bouts on my route to work. Off to count them on wikimapia now. back soon. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
do you work in Bracknell by any chance? :LOL: and what has that to do with Glace Cherries anyway? :LOL:

My op asked if I was correct in my assumption of the standard of driving by young asian drivers.
Now, I expected to be slated, and accused of being racist but what I didn't expect, was the lack of response to my main question.
Are things that bad that people are afraid to give their opinions if it involves race or colour.
If I had changed the reference from Asian to say Polish I wonder if the response would have been different.

anobium said:
Are things that bad that people are afraid to give their opinions if it involves race or colour.
If I had changed the reference from Asian to say Polish I wonder if the response would have been different.
No..just that you'd have to be privy to actual statistics (which don't appear to exist) to be able to make a real judgement, rather than a 'feeling' from your personal experiences!

ricicle said:
Drivers who indicate right to go straight over at roundabouts :rolleyes:
Even when they're LEAVING THE ROUNDABOUT! :LOL: Yeah, hate it. I sometimes think i'm the only one who signals correctly at r'bouts.

There are those, though, that signal excessively. The road has a gentle curve to the left ahead, so the driver indicates left. :eek:

People not cancelling signals. :eek: Travelling for 3 miles before he realises why people keep pulling out in front of him - he's got his left signal going. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back