Ronnie biggs

Sponsored Links
leukemia is now a complication of those injuries is it?

30 million is wrong they got 2.6M which was about 38M by 2008 inflation.

his injuries were listed as contributary factor to his death on the autopsy.

38 million would pay for alot of nurses, doctors, teachers etc etc, taxpayers money squandered in brazil.

Except it wouldnt because you know as well as i do the legalized crooks would have the money away long before.

To all those who would like to harm a old man who can neither speak nor walk. your worse than he ever was.

Sponsored Links
Ian brady is an old man, I'd like to stamp repeatedly on his b0ll0x, like most other people my age I reckon. After the first one he wouldn't be able to speak nor walk either. :LOL:

Except it wouldnt because you know as well as i do the legalized crooks would have the money away long before.

To all those who would like to harm a old man who can neither speak nor walk. your worse than he ever was.

i dont think anybody is talking about harming him, but i for one am happy with yesterdays decision.

also when they catch up with hitlers main men and thy try to get theose guys in jail is it ok that they stay free just because they are old?

(yes i know the difference between robbery and gencode but its a point about age)

(yes i know the difference between robbery and gencode but its a point about age)

Its not a point its stupidity to even try and use them as a comparison. Also in the terms of war criminals the main men would quite possibly be hung anyway...thats if the mossad dont get to them first.

Reason straw doesnt want him free is he doesnt like anyone who manages to rob more than him and his government.

Ian brady is an old man, I'd like to stamp repeatedly on his b0ll0x, like most other people my age I reckon. After the first one he wouldn't be able to speak nor walk either. :LOL:

ditto.

Its not a point its stupidity to even try and use them as a comparison. Also in the terms of war criminals the main men would quite possibly be hung anyway...thats if the mossad dont get to them first.

Reason straw doesnt want him free is he doesnt like anyone who manages to rob more than him and his government.

it is a point about age, it dont matter what you do, some people think that because your old you can be let off.

end of

If Ronnie had not escaped to Brazil and done his porridge, he would be a free man now with his debt to society paid. Instead he spent many years sticking 2 fingers up at our country from the other side of the world. He had his freedom that he didn't deserve and shows no remorse at all for his crime. He must serve his sentence. Old man or not he deserves the punishment for his crime and has no one else to blame for his current incarceration but himself. He chose a life of crime.

guy in the good old, U.S.A JUST GOT 150 years ,he is in his 70s all he did was fiddle your pension and savings, so good job Briggs is not a yank :LOL:

Yeah but he made off with a lot of good ole boys money :p

i dont see the relationship between harming an old man and him rightfully serving his sentence, as i said on another thread its his own fault that he is now old and frail in jail, had he wanted to be younger and healthier in jail then he shouldnt have gone on the run.

Whats wrong is that he should have had an extended sentence due to his escaping but didnt.

personally I agree with the goverment (doesn't happen very often), the cost to the taxpayer is irrelevant.

He only came back for the free healthcare ffs.

I totally agree. He has still shown no remorse and if more fit and able would be planning the next heist. Let him rot where he. Stop admiring the **** and see him for what he is worth - a low-life (almost murdering) scum bag. The day he dies Ill be a happy man - behind bars hopefully.

Paul
d. that 30 million in the 60's would be more like 80million today and that was taxpayers money. The train drivers life was ruined and he died of complications to the injury he received.

Karma.
They only stole 2.6million not 30million, Robert Maxwell stole 300 million if he had lived would he have got 30 years?Fred Goodwin cost people in this country billions with behavior which would be considered criminal in any normal country, yet he walked away with millions, as for the train driver i read he died from leukemia, getting hit over the head dosent give you that.

Sponsored Links
Back