Ronnie biggs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why keep ronnie biggs in jail, when the UK is now supposed to be the most violent country in Europe shouldn't his cell be kept for some one who deserves it.

Sponsored Links
Agree. All he did was rob a few bob and live the highlife for a while.
Its not like he was a serial murderer :rolleyes:

Free him to live out his days and as said, use the cell for more deserving criminals.

He's only in because he embarrased the government by escaping and living the good life whilst rubbing their noses in in it

Might be my establishment upbringing but I don't agree. He did the crime, legged it and once his money had gone and couldn't get free health care from the Brazilians came back to soft hearted Britain expecting a slap on the wrist and cosseting in our helth system.

I think about the Guard who was clubbed half to death during the raid - do you reckon he would have forgiven Biggs and his gang? I don't. Apparently the guard has had mental problems and has never recovered.

Sad all round really.

Sponsored Links
totally agree with the points by toptec, let the F**ker rot in there, hes had his fun at our countries expense, now let his last days be miserable

totally agree with the points by toptec, let the F**ker rot in there, hes had his fun at our countries expense, now let his last days be miserable
i totally agree with this post and toptecs, im sick of examples like Biggs living like a flash harry in the sun, gets cancer then wants to come home to finish his time, expecting to get let out on compassionate grounds, he has cost this country plenty up to now so i say stuff him we can afford the cost to keep him in jail till the end as it wont be too long now, why should we let him out, i would have sent him back to Brazil when he was gracious enough to hand himself in when he wanted free health care :evil:

Let the old codger go, all he did was rob a train. Why keep spending money on his incarceration. Give his room to someone more deserving. :LOL:

a political decision based on a political sentence...

murderers have served less, and yet the establishment still wants to exact it's price...

I see the 'minister of injustice' has also passed sentence on michael shields today despite overwhelming evidence as to his innocence - no surprise there...

an election is looming so you've got to 'appear' tough on crime - but do f*ck all on the real causes of it!

a political decision based on a political sentence...

murderers have served less, and yet the establishment still wants to exact it's price...

I see the 'minister of injustice' has also passed sentence on michael shields today despite overwhelming evidence as to his innocence - no surprise there...

an election is looming so you've got to 'appear' tough on crime - but do f*ck all on the real causes of it!

Overwhelming might be a bit of an understatement, the murderer has owned up. :eek:

Let the old codger go, all he did was rob a train. Why keep spending money on his incarceration. Give his room to someone more deserving. :LOL:

then where do you think he will go? into a retirement home funded by us, so i asy let the idiot rot in jail, were gonna pay either way.

personally I agree with the goverment (doesn't happen very often), the cost to the taxpayer is irrelevant.

He only came back for the free healthcare ffs.

dangermouse46";p="1265986 said:
personally I agree with the goverment (doesn't happen very often), the cost to the taxpayer is irrelevant.

I totally agree. He has still shown no remorse and if more fit and able would be planning the next heist. Let him rot where he. Stop admiring the **** and see him for what he is worth - a low-life (almost murdering) scum bag. The day he dies Ill be a happy man - behind bars hopefully.

Paul

I totally agree. He has still shown no remorse and if more fit and able would be planning the next heist. Let him rot where he. Stop admiring the **** and see him for what he is worth - a low-life (almost murdering) scum bag. The day he dies Ill be a happy man - behind bars hopefully.

Paul

well said. that 30 million in the 60's would be more like 80million today and that was taxpayers money. The train drivers life was ruined and he died of complications to the injury he received.

Karma.

Paul

well said. that 30 million in the 60's would be more like 80million today and that was taxpayers money. The train drivers life was ruined and he died of complications to the injury he received.

Karma.

I'll second that.

Sponsored Links
Back