Rwanda

Sponsored Links
Does what it says on the tin and keeps the revelations of the jab from being headline news.

Last edited:
Do not take this the wrong way.

I am just stating a fact as I see it.

Every additional person coming into this country has the potential to push your mum or Dad or other family member one step further away from receiving health treatment via the NHS by increasing the demand.

If you have Private medical cover then you might not have anything to worry about.

Sponsored Links
30 came over illegally yesterday, but as far as the woke lefty bleeding heart brigade are concerned thats fine, but any mention of doing anything "supposedly" illegal to send them back or elswhere is a no no, bit picky and choosy on what laws they are happy to break, same as criminal damage to property like some statues etc, happy to act illegally doing that, but whine like sqwealing pigs about their rights if the police try to stop them. Bunch of hipocritical kuunts.

Every additional person coming into this country has the potential to push your mum or Dad or other family member one step further away from receiving health treatment via the NHS by increasing the demand.
intelligent people will realise the problem is the conservative government that has spent the last 12 years destroying public services, especially the NHS

thick people will blame immigrants

I hope The Baker is an intelligent person and can understand this

30 came over illegally yesterday, but as far as the woke lefty bleeding heart brigade are concerned thats fine, but any mention of doing anything "supposedly" illegal to send them back or elswhere is a no no, bit picky and choosy on what laws they are happy to break, same as criminal damage to property like some statues etc, happy to act illegally doing that, but whine like sqwealing pigs about their rights if the police try to stop them. Bunch of hipocritical kuunts.
intelligent people study the law and understand facts:

People are allowed to cross borders and claim asylum

claiming asylum is NOT illegal

so they didnt come here illegally

I havenot noticed pedantvindictic man complain about the Conservative government committing illegal acts -like billions wasted on bogus PPE contrtacts

obviously he is a hipocritical kuunt

@Notch7 Morning bp
186/110
I am sitting in my garden office with a cup of fresh coffee and a croissant, door open listening to the birds singing. :cool::cool:

and fully vaccinated against covid

Ive just tested my BP for you: 127 over 82 heart rate 68

but thank you for your concern, it is much appreciated

I havenot noticed pedantvindictic man complain about the Conservative government committing illegal acts -like billions wasted on bogus PPE contrtacts

obviously he is a hipocritical kuunt

Ah the usual deflection technique, doest work with me, but nice try.

intelligent people will realise the problem is the conservative government that has spent the last 12 years destroying public services, especially the NHS

thick people will blame immigrants

I hope The Baker is an intelligent person and can understand this
Proverbial nail on the head. Look at it this way. Imagine if, overnight, every single person living in this country illegally was magically transported back to the country of their origin. Every single one.

Fast forward a year.

If anyone thinks we'd be living with a significantly better NHS, lower unemployment, no food banks, no potholes, higher pay for carers etc etc, they are at best misinformed.

At that point, the next most suitable group of people to single out and blame would be blamed for all the UK wrongs. Then, when they were 'dealt with' and things are still no better, the next most suitable group would be singled out, and so on.

Does our immigration policy and management of need addressed? Yes. However thinking UK issues are caused to any great extent by incoming people (legal or otherwise) is farcical.

Sponsored Links
Back