RWR are on the retreat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't, it was to ask you to back off of the arguments, something you refused to do; and as Himmy has continued his vitriolic attitude towards Transam, you've been sucked in, and dragged down. Transam on the other hand, has changed, and become more jocular, so whilst he's still (unfortunately) winding Himmy up, he's found a better way of dealing with him.

Sponsored Links
What about his blatant attempt to intimidate in here ;)

Well I am prepared to get off my rse end & let by-gones be by-gones :) & take part in a meaning ful , intelligent , considered , well spelt ;) grammitcally correct conversation :LOL:

And as you've disclosed something said in a private message, why is it that you messaged me in the first place to moan about Himmy and a couple of others? And you've taken my comment out of context too.

Thanks Doggit. That was bad of you.

Tbh Blightymam

your a clued up , bright & decent person ,but life is to short to deal with the him agains of this world & why would u want to ?

No it wasn't, it was to ask you to back off of the arguments, something you refused to do; and as Himmy has continued his vitriolic attitude towards Transam, you've been sucked in, and dragged down. Transam on the other hand, has changed, and become more jocular, so whilst he's still (unfortunately) winding Himmy up, he's found a better way of dealing with him.
and you've admitted that you have a devil on your shoulder egging you on.
Can you see where I have written about a devil online? You disclosed something that was supposed to be a private message. That's not on Doggit, sorry you don't see that, esp when it was you who wrote to me in the first place to discuss him and others.

So you're asking me to be nice to someone who isn't nice to me, or others (mostly everyone I'll add). We are different - you deal with it your way, I'll deal with it mine. Please don't talk for me either, I haven't been 'dragged down'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Tbh Blightymam

your a clued up , bright & decent person ,but life is to short to deal with the him agains of this world & why would u want to ?
Thanks for the kind words :)
Yeah, while life is short, folk seem to think that Himmy get's to me - he doesn't. Sometimes I just like to remind him what a rubbish bloke he's being. It's not being sucked in, it's just reminding him sometimes that he's being a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have all finished analysing my comments, let me contribute my explanation. Simply, I re-registered purely to ridicule woody for his unwarranted allegations, and to try to provoke him into an acknowledgement that he was wrong, or to provide some evidence that his accusation was justified.
He is incapable of admitting he was wrong, and I know he cannot provide evidence to support his allegation.

Then when Mightyblab starts with her silly accusations, and calling me some other names, even sillier observations, and even dafter juvenile pictures, I retaliate by calling her a silly name. When she mirrored woody's unwarranted allegation it was a blatant attempt to 'jump on a bandwagon'. So I retaliate. Fair's fair.

Then seeing arse end's lies and deceit I use similar tactics against arse end. He still deserves it for his enormous lies and deceits, e.g. claiming a disability, so that he is not ridiculed, and his sexist attacks against my imaginary spouse. Now he may be softening his comments, trying to convince us his right-wing fake news was joking all along. They were still right-wing fake news, e.g his pretend concern for women in far away places while he abuses my imaginary spouse close to home, ergo, lies and deceit!

Doggit, Mitch, Brigadier, et al, well if you insult me, you must expect a little in return. Anyone else that wants to hurl insults around, or silly allegations, do not expect to do it with impunity. I suspect many others have the same retaliatory instinct.

On a lighter note, if I see something with which I inherently disagree with, or I think is blatantly wrong, I will, probably, say so. But I reserve the right not to, of course.

Last edited:
Who's gonna keep watch between the hours of 2230 and 0400 though?:LOL:
No problems there, Brig. I may not be at home (in UK) at the moment, and I am not in the same timezone, but I am not so far as away as to cause some apparent night-time postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back