Sabre Boiler Producing High Carbon-Monoxide Readings

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It might be cheap but I'd happily have one because I know how to service and maintain it. I wonder if my guess is the same as Dan's.

Well as a Band B boiler it was not complying with the Building Regulations when it was fitted five years ago then.

I'm thinking the engineer is a bit of a 'tard combined with poor comunication - doubt their is a CO in the room issue, expect he's FGA'd the boiler and poorly communicated to the OP the results or doesn't have a foggiest how to sort it.

Last edited:
In fact - just looked at the destructions and it is a Band B boiler and I can take an educated guess what's causing the high CO ;).
Hi Dan am I missing something as read the full post twice now and cant see where the boiler model is mentioned, how do you know it is a band B boiler ? Sabre also do a band A model

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back