Sabre Boiler Producing High Carbon-Monoxide Readings

Tony, you question why the engineer did not adjust the CO; how would you adjust the CO on this boiler?
as per my post above ,i still don't actually know if its A or B rated ,iirc he said his place was newly renovated with new boiler so i was thinking it was A rated but guess being a landlord ( tight ars&es ) its probably a B ( just waiting for Parky-P to reply :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
as per my post above ,i still don't actually know if its A or B rated ,iirc he said his place was newly renovated with new boiler so i was thinking it was A rated but guess being a landlord ( tight ars&es ) its probably a B ( just waiting for Parky-P to reply :LOL: )

Lol - I'm not biting this time. It was/is definitely an A rated boiler.

The alarm is three years old, likely badly positioned and cannot be relied upon... That's a given and probably was the reason for the callout in the first place! BUT... Why did the first call engineer detect issues with the CO??? I smell a rat and so did his analyser!!!

Snap.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back