Sacha Johnson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Turns out that Sasha Johnston the BLM activist was shot when a group of four black men entered a garden where a party was being held at 3.00 am and started shooting.

Quite clearly, black lives didn’t matter too much to them and on a relatively minor matter, I’d be pretty pyssed off if my neighbour was still out in their garden at 3.00 in the morning having a party. Obviously, they didn’t give two ****s about the quality of lives of their neighbours.

Sponsored Links
So mottie, you prefer to be in bed by 9pm with a mug of horlicks?

No-one else of course is allowed to party in mottie land...

Unless of course it's enjoying a bottle of wine at breakfast!

I wonder if mottie was ever young and skipped to middle/old age instead?

Turns out that Sasha Johnston the BLM activist was shot when a group of four black men entered a garden where a party was being held at 3.00 am and started shooting.

It's what I've been saying for a long time. This BLM is a load of bowllux. Statistically, by far the greatest risk to black people are other black people. Statistically, the most dangerous areas of any city is where black people live, and often these areas aren't safe for white people to walk around. Of course, on the rare occasion a black is killed by a white person they make a big thing of it and have a riot so they can 'redistribute' :rolleyes: new trainers and flat screen tvs from local shops. Like some kind of hood compo. scheme.

Last edited:
Quite clearly, black lives didn’t matter too much to them and on a relatively minor matter, I’d be pretty pyssed off if my neighbour was still out in their garden at 3.00 in the morning having a party. Obviously, they didn’t give two ****s about the quality of lives of their neighbours.

Hence the regular refrain of "bang goes the neighbourhood!!"

Sponsored Links
The usual culprits conveniently ignore the influence of poverty and discrimination to justify the application of racism.
It's like maltreating an animal until it starts to become wild with fear, and aggressive, then you'd point to the aggression and justify your treatment of it.

It's racism at its worst, but you not only fail to realise it, you even refuse to hear the arguments.

The usual culprits conveniently ignore the influence of poverty and discrimination to justify the application of racism.
It's like maltreating an animal until it starts to become wild with fear, and aggressive, then you'd point to the aggression and justify your treatment of it.

It's racism at its worst, but you not only fail to realise it, you even refuse to hear the arguments.
Isn't it a bit racist to liken the 4 black males suspected of the shooting to maltreated animals?

a group of four black men

I think Mottie is making that very persuasive argument that if it is possible for a black man to be a criminal, it is therefore excusable for American cops to kill black people with impunity.

This argument would certainly earn the agreement of a racist.

An analogy that if made by someone else, you would accuse of being racist.
I've been saying for ages that Bobby Dazzler is a racist bigot in drags.
Proved himself a long time ago.
He pretends to be against racism in the same way a paedophile would organise events against child cruelty.

An analogy that if made by someone else, you would accuse of being racist.
I would normally be flattered that you can think like me.
But when you so obviously misinterpret what I said, it's not flattery, it's deceitful and devious.

I've been saying for ages that Bobby Dazzler is a racist bigot in drags.
Proved himself a long time ago.
He pretends to be against racism in the same way a paedophile would organise events against child cruelty.
I've challenged you many times, and I'll repeat that challenge for you now, to present anything that suggests that I am racist.
Each time you have failed miserably, or not even attempted to present anything.

All you do is claim that you have posted something, and everyone else should go look for it. When you're advised that you must know what you posted, where it is and when you posted it, you can't respond with anything except that everyone else should look for it.
So again, I ask you to repost what you claim to have already posted, i.e. the proof that I am racist.

Your constant dribble of unproven allegations illustrates your deceit, not mine.

Hmm. 12 posts so far including this one and I can only see 8 of them. Should my ears be burning? :LOL::LOL:

Edit: Make that 14 posts. :rolleyes:

I think Mottie is making that very persuasive argument that if it is possible for a black man to be a criminal, it is therefore excusable for American cops to kill black people with impunity.

This argument would certainly earn the agreement of a racist.

your idiocy amazes me,

what has american cops got to do with anything in the uk?

where has mottie implied or said that it was ok for american cops are ok to kill black people willy nilly...

Sponsored Links
Back