Sacha Johnson

Sponsored Links
I've challenged you many times, and I'll repeat that challenge for you now, to present anything that suggests that I am racist.
Each time you have failed miserably, or not even attempted to present anything.

All you do is claim that you have posted something, and everyone else should go look for it. When you're advised that you must know what you posted, where it is and when you posted it, you can't respond with anything except that everyone else should look for it.
So again, I ask you to repost what you claim to have already posted, i.e. the proof that I am racist.

Your constant dribble of unproven allegations illustrates your deceit, not mine.
Here, I post it again.
I've taken screenshots and posted it at every your request.
You believe people are all stupid like you, you're wrong.
I told you many times, everyone here is a lot more intelligent than you, so you have no chance to twist words and get away with it, no chance to hide your real racist nature and absolutely no chance to hide your many identities to gain false popularity.
You're a racist bigot.
FACT!
Screenshot_20210509-161719_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210509-161737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now you can copy and paste your usual nonsensical mumbling to justify your deeply racist comments.
A racist bigot in drags.

Sponsored Links
Can we avoid the pages of pointless bickering and just lock this now?

A reaction to American cops shooting people with impunity.

shot in England

If you didn't read Mottie's post, perhaps you were ignorant of the topics he raised.

your idiocy amazes me,

He was referring to the UK.

BLM isn't a solely American thing, as keeps getting repeated on here (and I'm sure you are one of those) the BLM mantra in the UK is different to that of the UK, focused less on police brutality and more on perceived racial inequality

Back to the original post,

Isn't it ironic......

Also the original leak of information tried to pass it off as a crime for her being part of BLM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ack-lives-matter-activist-gunned-24169470.amp

I didn't like her, I thought her attitude stank, and the language she used against other blacks who didn't agree with her point of view was rather quite shocking, and was far from what she preached

Sponsored Links
Back