Sacha Johnson

Sponsored Links
What struck me was that the narrative coming out from her party/supporters and the Police was that she was shot "by mistake", as if that was OK. The fact that four black men just happened to attend this party with a gun and shoot someone was not even an issue, it was all just a mistake apparently. Okaaaaaay then.

House parties full of randomners are not even allowed now are they? Will anyone be fined?

And best of all, it turns out that this Sasha is due in court next year. For what you ask? Well apparently for "racial harassment charges". LOL

Sponsored Links
In the early 70's I went out with a bird from New Cross which is next door to Peckham. First time I drove into London to take her out I went to her family's flat which was on a fairly new complex the size of a large village, the lifts smelled of urine. She took me to the local pub and looking round at the characters in there, I was genuinely terrified. Nice girl though.

8 arrested now.... one was by stop and search....... I wonder how BLM would view this...

Back